[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (41 Viewers)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
yes we will take mutu ! and for the match tonite

i cant expect too much ... had a bad feeling of a 2-2 draw
anyway, i hope dp show miccoli some class

and is this match on british eurosport

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
I hope we win 3-0, with a penalty, a goal by Zlatan where he muscles past 2 defenders, and another from Kapo in the 94th minute
Deja vu anyone? :D

2 hrs and 30 mins for the match to begin :)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

yes he created a lot of chances but also failed a lot of chances given to him.
he gave a lot of assist but also failed to give one so many times before.
And then, why Capello has keep him constantly in the pitch ?? Maybe Don Fabio is becoming stupid or what?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

And then, why Capello has keep him constantly in the pitch ?? Maybe Don Fabio is becoming stupid or what?

Because we have noone better to put in the RM. Olivera is great and young, but a little bit unproven.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
JUVENTUS
Buffon; Pessotto, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved;
Del Piero, Ibrahimovic
A disposizione: Chimenti, Ferrara, Montero, Tudor, Kapo, Olivera, Zalayeta
All.: Capello

FIORENTINA
Lupatelli; Ujfalusi, Viali, Delli Carri, Dainelli; Ariatti, Obodo, Maresca, Chiellini; Nakata; Miccoli
A disposizione: Roccati, Di Livio, Jorghensen, Portillo, Savini Piangerelli, Fantini
All.: Mutti

Arbitro: Farina
Assistenti: Consolo, Ricci
4°Arbitro: Rizzoli

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Because we have noone better to put in the RM. Olivera is great and young, but a little bit unproven.
yeah, but i think that we dont have anyone better in this side dosnt allow somebaody to wish him an injury to give space to Olivera. Besides, Camo, without being marvelous is still our most creative midfield and also a good defender.He as proven important in the last five games, being our midfielder with more ball possesion......

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I hope we win 3-0, with a penalty, a goal by Zlatan where he muscles past 2 defenders, and another from Kapo in the 94th minute
:D Same here Graham.

@To all: We might not need Mutu, but if you were to refuse a free gift, you'd be considered an idiot. And why would you refuse a free gift thats better than some of the ones you already have, like a Del Piero jersey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)