[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (44 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
so far this season, juve can't win the game if the opponent scored first in the game; and juve win all the matches if they score first.

so tonight......DP, let's go out and scored in the 1st minute !!!
yes , i dont know why juve dont have a motivation to flip the result from loss to win like Barca did against milan and deportivo:(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
If Fiorentina beats hated rival Juventus on Wednesday, it will make history and give three players reason to gloat.

Fiorentina has never beaten Juve at Stadio delle Alpi since the Turin club started playing there in 1990. For striker Fabrizio Miccoli, midfielder Enzo Maresca and defender Giorgio Chiellini it's a chance to get even.

All three arrived on loan from Juventus in the off-season.

"They had to sacrifice me or (Alessandro) Del Piero and they sacrificed me," Miccoli said shortly after he arrived in Florence, declaring he would never play for Juventus again.

On Monday, Miccoli was more mild-mannered when discussing his latest loan.

"There's no anger because we made the decision together at Juve and I accepted the move to Florence," he said. "I'm enjoying myself here in Florence."

Miccoli is the shortest (1.68 meters/ 5-foot-6) and one of the quickest players in Serie A.

Miccoli was also lent out by Juventus in the 2002-03 season to Perugia, where he scored nine goals and gained entry onto the national team.

Last season he played a bench role with Juventus and scored eight goals, the same number as Juve captain Del Piero.

When the Turin powerhouse signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the end of the summer transfer period, the club -- known as the "Old Lady" of Italian soccer -- sent Miccoli packing.

Fiorentina has risen from the ashes. It was declared bankrupt and made to start over under new ownership in the fourth division -- Serie C2 -- in 2002. This is its first season back in Serie A.

After a slow start, the club has gained seven points in its last three matches since goalkeeper coach Sergio Buso replaced Emiliano Mondonico at the helm.

It is tied with two other clubs for fourth place, 11 points behind Juve, the league leader.

"Buso has helped us concentrate and we're playing very well right now. I hope we continue this way," said Miccoli, whose rights are equally shared by Juventus and Fiorentina.

Miccoli also had a prediction: "2-1 for us, I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it."
:frown:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
this guy is dreaming too much, he is good but when he was in juvee he wasn't that good.

Dp will deal with him and show him why juve sent him packing not Alex

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
this guy is dreaming too much, he is good but when he was in juvee he wasn't that good.

Dp will deal with him and show him why juve sent him packing not Alex
Really?

He was good when he plays for Juve IMO and still plays good in Fiorentina.
I'd happy to throw away Trez for Micco :p
But now, Micco hates us :(

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
U gotta be kidding me ?right ?

come on trezi is worldclass striker that any team would dream of, he is a top class finisher.

Miccoli has a bright future i would give him that, BUT if he doesnt want juvee then he will end up , just shadow and wont be a world class striker like Alex or trezi.

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
U gotta be kidding me ?right ?

come on trezi is worldclass striker that any team would dream of, he is a top class finisher.

Miccoli has a bright future i would give him that, BUT if he doesnt want juvee then he will end up , just shadow and wont be a world class striker like Alex or trezi.
nope
there is something in Trez that i dont like.
something that i cant explain like if u ask me why do i hate Milan.

And i see Trez arent better than Zlatan as Zlatan arent better than Micco.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Sheva skips Brescia trip Tuesday 9 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andriy Shevchenko has been left at home for tomorrow’s trip to Brescia, but Carlo Ancelotti insists Milan will be every bit as effective.

“Hernan Crespo will partner Jon Dahl Tomasson,” revealed the Coach. “Paolo Maldini and Andrea Pirlo also have a couple of slight muscular problems, so they will probably also be rested.”

The Rossoneri can barely afford to make so many changes after their 1-1 draw with Roma, as the weekend was an opportunity wasted to close the gap from Juventus.

“We have always done well away from home this season, but our victories were always slender and hard-fought. I want my team to take the initiative at Brescia and have more shots on goal.”

It’s likely we’ll see Manuel Rui Costa and Billy Costacurta in the starting eleven, but how will Milan respond to claims their attack is entirely reliant upon Shevchenko?

“Tomasson is on form and has played well, only lacking a bit of accuracy when it comes to the final ball,” insisted Ancelotti. “Crespo is coming off a negative season at Chelsea, but is starting to rediscover his fitness levels and give more depth to his movements. We don’t need to sign anyone in January, as Pippo Inzaghi will be back in early February.”

The strikers have been struck by a remarkable number of injury problems, although the club is quick to point out Shevchenko’s setback is not serious.

“He underwent tests and is already feeling much better,” explained Dr Jean Pierre Meersseman. “Shevchenko has been rested as a precautionary measure and he’ll be back to normal after a couple of days.”

now , thats what i call a GOOD news
you mean great news...
thanx god it's milan's turn this season for some NICE injuries!!!! :devil::devil::D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

after what he declared , i couldn't care anymore, But Enzo is something i can never forget, wish he'd be back:frown:
yeah,i want enzo too...

well,i don't think enzo is mad like miccoli is.

we will get enzo back ;)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
i hope we win and i think we can win this game.

ok we lost againts reggina but we played reggi totally away from ther on field we were just unlucky, just forget the game and focus on Fiorentina.

for miccoli euuuhhmmm he can kiss my ass !!!

i never wanne see that guy again at juve.

every player that plays for juve is a juventino and care's about the team, while micco just plays for himself and doesent give a f u ck about juventus,and yes capello and lippi are right i would pick delpiero any day everywere above miccoli,because delpiero is just better.
the very first day micco was at juventus he was like YO JUVE DONT BENCH ME ORE ELS...... while when he gets his playing time he did just S H I T, while zalayeta is never complaining about sitting on the bench , but when he plays he just shut up and score and thats a treu juventino

maresca is a different story he is pure juventino and i am sure he will be smiling when he is back with juve,also the same for chiellini.

Juventus-fiorentina 4-0

Alex Delpiero
Zlatan
Emerson
Zalayeta

FORZA JUVE I SQUADRA PIU FORTE DEL MONDO

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
hey,don't forget that we didn't lose because we coudn't win.
but we lost because the referee was UNFAIR.

we are strong,nothing can stop us.
(expect of a stupid referee)
but in this case,the referee can't stop us either because we are playing in home... ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fan v. Fan: Juventus-Fiorentina
11/10/2004 11:15:00 AM
Not many people outside of Italy know what a huge rivalry there is between these two clubs who face each other tonight in the Delle Alpi stadium. It dates back from the early 80's, when Antognoni's Fiorentina was fighting for titles they frequently thought were unfairly ending up in Juventus' hands. The relationship deteriorated even more when Roberto Baggio was sold to the Bianconeri in what can be considered the biggest transfer coup in Italian football history. Juve fan Dejan Constantini and Fiorentina fan Roberta Beccali spoke to us on the current state of affairs and tonight's clash...
Goal.com: First of all, how do you feel about your side’s campaign so far? Have you been delighted or dismayed by it?

Dejan: Very, but very surprised. I did not think that we could do so well so quickly. Our squad is inferior to some other teams, maybe also Fiorentina, especially in quality terms, but we have the added value of Capello.

Roberta: I think Fiorentina have been doing well, thanks to a good transfer market. Too bad many of our players are on loan or joint ownership.

Goal.com: Tactically, where do you think this match may be won or lost?

Dejan: I am afraid of the speed of Fiorentina’s forwards, and the fact that they move a lot around the offensive line. Usually we suffer these things. I confide in the strength of our midfield and the offensive surges of our wings, especially Zambrotta.

Roberta: On midfield, seen as in this moment Fiorentina do not have a true striker. The loss might arrive for the same reason, without a central striker, it might be a problem to score if our midfield is outplayed by the opposition.

Goal.com: Which opposition player do you consider to be the greatest threat to your team in this clash?

Dejan: I am afraid of Miccoli. He will have that classic desire to demonstrate that those who sold him were wrong.

Roberta: Buffon, Zambrotta, Ibrahimovic, Nedved, Emerson, in other words Juventus are a team that has great players in all sectors of the field.

Goal.com: Who from your team should we keep a particular eye on here?

Dejan: What makes us so great this season is that we are a total team, meaning it’s the team as one, and not one particular player, that makes the difference.

Roberta: I think Miccoli has a great desire of revenge, and will try in all manners to steal the show.

Goal.com: What are your side’s greatest strengths?

Dejan: Emerson transformed our team from insecure to extremely confident. He also helps the defense out a lot.

Roberta: For me Ariatti represents the real strength of the entire team, a warrior that fights from the beginning to the end.

Goal.com: And weaknesses?

Dejan: In every match I wait for Thuram’s costly error. With Miccoli, Nakata, and Jorgensen to face, I’m worried it could happen again.

Roberta: Nakata has not been performing as we hoped, but he might not start against Juventus.

Goal.com: What single thing irritates you most about them?

Dejan: They are arrogant. They have never done anything in their lives, and think they are the best human beings on the planet. They should dive into the river Arno and cleanse themselves of all their arrogance.

Roberta: They have too much political clout in the world of football…

Goal.com: And what do you grudgingly admire?

Dejan: Their sold-out stadium in Serie C, while we have a hard time filling up the Delle Alpi while sitting first in the table.

Roberta: They are a solid club and can always create a winning spirit amongst their players.

Goal.com: What’s your fondest memory of past clashes against them?

Dejan: I remember a 3-0 win in Turin when I was a kid. It was pouring and Captain Conte scored, it was one of my first games in the Delle Alpi. But the one that I will never forget was the 3-2 win we achieved in one of our title seasons. We were down by two goals, and cameback to win the game thanks to a fantastic goal by Del Piero. But I also remember a loss in Firenze, where Baggio refused to take a penalty kick, that De Agostini then missed. As you can see, I have many memories of clashes with them, but not all great.

Roberta: The 3-3 result achieved when Fatih Terim coached us. Chiesa and Nuno Gomes scored for us. Actually this Fiorentina reminds me of Terim’s.

Goal.com: What do you think the score of this match will be?

Dejan: We will win, because two consecutive bad results don’t fit in the Juve mentality, nor Capello’s. In addition, Fiorentina come form a positive spell and its time someone puts them back into their place….Who better than us?

Roberta: A draw, even though Juve will try in all manners to bounce back from the loss suffered at Reggio Calabria.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
hey,don't forget that we didn't lose because we coudn't win.
but we lost because the referee was UNFAIR.

we are strong,nothing can stop us.
(expect of a stupid referee)
but in this case,the referee can't stop us either because we are playing in home... ;)
agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)