[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (76 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I don't want to talk about Miccoli...

...only I hope Del Piero shows him why Juventus didn't choose him.
Thats what we need right now man, spirit and believe in our players...

Forza Juve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sheva skips Brescia trip Tuesday 9 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andriy Shevchenko has been left at home for tomorrow’s trip to Brescia, but Carlo Ancelotti insists Milan will be every bit as effective.

“Hernan Crespo will partner Jon Dahl Tomasson,” revealed the Coach. “Paolo Maldini and Andrea Pirlo also have a couple of slight muscular problems, so they will probably also be rested.”

The Rossoneri can barely afford to make so many changes after their 1-1 draw with Roma, as the weekend was an opportunity wasted to close the gap from Juventus.

“We have always done well away from home this season, but our victories were always slender and hard-fought. I want my team to take the initiative at Brescia and have more shots on goal.”

It’s likely we’ll see Manuel Rui Costa and Billy Costacurta in the starting eleven, but how will Milan respond to claims their attack is entirely reliant upon Shevchenko?

“Tomasson is on form and has played well, only lacking a bit of accuracy when it comes to the final ball,” insisted Ancelotti. “Crespo is coming off a negative season at Chelsea, but is starting to rediscover his fitness levels and give more depth to his movements. We don’t need to sign anyone in January, as Pippo Inzaghi will be back in early February.”

The strikers have been struck by a remarkable number of injury problems, although the club is quick to point out Shevchenko’s setback is not serious.

“He underwent tests and is already feeling much better,” explained Dr Jean Pierre Meersseman. “Shevchenko has been rested as a precautionary measure and he’ll be back to normal after a couple of days.”

now , thats what i call a GOOD news

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Sheva skips Brescia trip Tuesday 9 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andriy Shevchenko has been left at home for tomorrow’s trip to Brescia, but Carlo Ancelotti insists Milan will be every bit as effective.

“Hernan Crespo will partner Jon Dahl Tomasson,” revealed the Coach. “Paolo Maldini and Andrea Pirlo also have a couple of slight muscular problems, so they will probably also be rested.”

The Rossoneri can barely afford to make so many changes after their 1-1 draw with Roma, as the weekend was an opportunity wasted to close the gap from Juventus.

“We have always done well away from home this season, but our victories were always slender and hard-fought. I want my team to take the initiative at Brescia and have more shots on goal.”

It’s likely we’ll see Manuel Rui Costa and Billy Costacurta in the starting eleven, but how will Milan respond to claims their attack is entirely reliant upon Shevchenko?

“Tomasson is on form and has played well, only lacking a bit of accuracy when it comes to the final ball,” insisted Ancelotti. “Crespo is coming off a negative season at Chelsea, but is starting to rediscover his fitness levels and give more depth to his movements. We don’t need to sign anyone in January, as Pippo Inzaghi will be back in early February.”

The strikers have been struck by a remarkable number of injury problems, although the club is quick to point out Shevchenko’s setback is not serious.

“He underwent tests and is already feeling much better,” explained Dr Jean Pierre Meersseman. “Shevchenko has been rested as a precautionary measure and he’ll be back to normal after a couple of days.”

now , thats what i call a GOOD news

well this is a test for milan to show if they truly are champs and that they do not depend on 1 or 2 or 3 players

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
so far this season, juve can't win the game if the opponent scored first in the game; and juve win all the matches if they score first.

so tonight......DP, let's go out and scored in the 1st minute !!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This game will be fokin toff.....

Miccoli and maresca will try to do everything posible against juve..speciallyu miccoli. He is really good and i dont know why let him go that easy...and lets not talk about maresca.

Lets hope that DP and Zlatan will do miracles tomorrow.... we need to score against them,,, im very sure that micco will do that against us.

Just one question...... the game is today wednesday or tomorow thursday?

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
This game will be fokin toff.....

Miccoli and maresca will try to do everything posible against juve..speciallyu miccoli. He is really good and i dont know why let him go that easy...and lets not talk about maresca.

Lets hope that DP and Zlatan will do miracles tomorrow.... we need to score against them,,, im very sure that micco will do that against us.

Just one question...... the game is today wednesday or tomorow thursday?

wednesday today

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Fiorentina have unfortunately found their form at the worst possible time for us. They were unlucky not to beat Inter :scared: Not that Inter are that great a team, but they've been pretty impressive since their change of managers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)