[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (38 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
all of a sudden selling the trio of miccoli maresca and chiellini seems a big mistake.facing fiorentina seems a bad proposition-they could've easily won against inter last week and the whole team,in particular the juve trio,are on good form.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 1, 2002
I started to hate Miccoli, the way he spoke before the match really piss me. He talked like Juve is his arch Nemesis. he doesn't have any respect toward his former teammates.. I hope we can kick his ass during the match.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fiorentina’s Fabrizio Miccoli is planning to haunt former club Juventus on Wednesday evening.

The Italian returns to Turin for the Week 11 clash after the Bianconeri sold half on his contract to the Tuscan giants over the summer.

"I dream about scoring past Gigi Buffon with a chip," Miccoli told TG5. "A prediction? We’ll win 2-1."

The decision to sell Miccoli surprised many in the Italian game given his undoubted quality in Serie A.

And he will arrive at the Stadio Delle Alpi in a rich moment of form after initially struggling to settle in Florence.

"Juventus made some important signings and they have a great Coach but we are doing well," he added.

"We were a little unfortunate on Sunday as my shot hit the woodwork against Inter in the 1-1 draw. I hope to have a little more fortune in Turin.

"This will undoubtedly be a special game for me but I am calm about the situation because I’m really happy where I am now."

Meanwhile, Juventus will be without Nicola Legrottaglie and Stephen Appiah yet again because of injury.

But Alex Del Piero, who Juve favoured over Miccoli, will start after he was only used as a substitute at Reggina on Saturday.

From Channel 4

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
"I dream about scoring past Gigi Buffon with a chip," Miccoli told TG5. "A prediction? We’ll win 2-1."
My level of respect and the amount that I want him back just dropped significantly. Not because I love Buffon or anything, but to say something like that shows that he's a very bitter person and that he just wants to come and shove it in our faces. I hope we kick their asses now and Buffon saves Miccoli's penalty because he tries to chip it.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

My level of respect and the amount that I want him back just dropped significantly. Not because I love Buffon or anything, but to say something like that shows that he's a very bitter person and that he just wants to come and shove it in our faces. I hope we kick their asses now and Buffon saves Miccoli's penalty because he tries to chip it.
:LOL:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Its time for the Zlatrick!
Zlatan is in great shape and facing a Miccoli who most likely hates him only makes him stronger!!1 :p

I'm excited! I can't see this meeting turning out as anything but a great game!

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #170
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

My level of respect and the amount that I want him back just dropped significantly. Not because I love Buffon or anything, but to say something like that shows that he's a very bitter person and that he just wants to come and shove it in our faces. I hope we kick their asses now and Buffon saves Miccoli's penalty because he tries to chip it .
    Micooli will blast the ball wide into the audience. Micooli wants revenge on us so badly from the way he is saying, to prove that selling him is a bad mistake. Let's kick Fiorentina's ass at Wednesday.

Come on Micooli, show us wad u can do!

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #175
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

this guy predict a win for them 2-1 , i just read it :)
    Yea I know. Let's ignore this Micooli and do our best against Fiorentina.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

sheva is injured:eek: wheres Arif ur wish came true too soon :p

and my wish came true TOO LATE! :fero:

but it's better late than never,right?? :D

sheva injured,is ALWAYS great news for me!!

ESPECIALLY for me!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

and my wish came true TOO LATE! :fero:

but it's better late than never,right?? :D

sheva injured,is ALWAYS great news for me!!

ESPECIALLY for me!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    hehe, anti milan gurl :p

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #179
    Well congrats Lilianna. I think she only antis Sheva for donno wad reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)