[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina match commentary (23 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Buffon just lit up a cigarette in Cancer Boy's face, Mrs. Giovinco is pissed, Buffon just exhales in her face. Buffon is tired of her yelling at him, so he calls on his bodyguard, Camoranesi comes running over and runs her through with his cutlass.

Now it's half time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think we have done a good job on the left side of the pitch with Grosso getting down the flank creating chances. Having more possession certainly helps, but we have nothing going on the right side, which isn't surprising with Grygera and Sissoko in the area. That's incredibly problematic.

Diego is playing well deeper in midfield, but once he receives the ball around the box, he isn't clicking. That's worrying.

Amauri and Iaquinta, the latter of which needs six chances to score as I've been saying, do not provide any creativity nor brains up top. They are bulls in the China shoppe that is the pitch, and lack someone who can slow the ball down, beat players and send in delightful through balls. Especially when Diego isn't having the best of form.

Even with three DM's, Viola still gets chances, so I'd say bring in someone such as Camo if he is available. We HAVE to create more on the right side of the pitch, or else we're too damn predictable.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #132
    Fiorentina trying to continue as they ended the first half by working on our flanks.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #133
    Diego is still looking out of sorts which is terribly worrying.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #138
    Nice cross from Grygera, Sissoko with the header, cleared.

Viola on the break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)