Serie A : Juventus - Empoli (3 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

capello is probably changing into a 4-3-3. he couldn't have taken camo off, it would have been too attacking. this way zebina goes on the right, zambo back on his left where he is the most dangerous, emo-vieira-camo in the middle, trez-zala-dp upfront.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
mnementh said:
what the fuck does charlton has to do with it ?
Button your lip if you can't keep up with conversation.
Given I made a reference to us doing a 'Chelsea' here. They've drawn at home to Charlton. Ahhh, now when would you like your milk and cookies, hmm?

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Jeeks said:
It wasn't me who did that, but I understand why they give you neg rep. Because I posted the link and then you posted it asking for rep.
dude i said thank you, and i also put a wink... and some people didn't see the original post, just trying to be helpful.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
vlatko said:
capello is probably changing into a 4-3-3. he couldn't have taken camo off, it would have been too attacking. this way zebina goes on the right, zambo back on his left where he is the most dangerous, emo-vieira-camo in the middle, trez-zala-dp upfront.
He could have juz moved Mutu up there if it is 4-3-3

And taking off Balzaretti, 1 of the best players off the pitch is juz strange

ildivino

Sep 21, 2003
Pete said:
Given I made a reference to us doing a 'Chelsea' here. They've drawn at home to Charlton. Ahhh, now when would you like your milk and cookies, hmm?
quality :toast:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
C'mon you slags play alone nicely now. I understand we are currently drawing but there is no need for this kinda stuff.

......FFS JUVE SCORE YOU TITS!!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

ZhiXin said:
He could have juz moved Mutu up there if it is 4-3-3

And taking off Balzaretti, 1 of the best players off the pitch is juz strange
he probably took of balza so zambrotta can go back on the left anfd go forward more.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Pete said:
i understand the stupid reference, i just don't give a shit about chelsea. now shh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)