SERIE A: Juventus - Chievo (4 Viewers)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
No lilianna :) Neddy won't miss the game . He would have missed the game vs Roma if he got a Yellow Card today.... but luckily he didnt :)

Juve won 1-0

Good goal by Camoranesi . Di Vaio missed a few chances and looked rusty :down:

but im just relieved we came off with a Win

forza Juve !

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
what's the score??

and what.....???????????

neddy is missing the match against roma??

i'll commit suicide if yes..!!!!!!!
oh if thats the case, then yes. he will commit...i mean, he will miss the match against roma

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I just want to say that it wasn't a great game, in fact was pretty boring, Chievo front line is reaaaaaaaallly poor, and Juve took advantage of that...
Good game for Camo, he was the man of the match.
Di Vaio show that he lost his form, he had two great chances and he lost them...

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
No lilianna :) Neddy won't miss the game . He would have missed the game vs Roma if he got a Yellow Card today.... but luckily he didnt :)

Juve won 1-0

forza Juve !
it was annoying wasnt it those misses!
at least they didnt score and im happy for that!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

Juve won 1-0

forza Juve !
thanx a lot...
and thanx god neddy is not missing again a serious match...!

did gigi do well??

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #410
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

thanx a lot...
    and thanx god neddy is not missing again a serious match...!

did gigi do well??
    To tell the truth Gigi had very little to do.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #412
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    So Miccoli didn't play and Lippi takes out Trez(our best striker this game) and puts Di Viao. geez
    I think I'm finally starting to understand Lippi. What he does is that he leaves on the worse of the two strikers. Against Sampdoria and Empoli DP put in two acceptable performances and was subbed, but today, when Trezeguet was clearly the better player, Lippi takes off DT and leaves Alex on the pitch.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Well, I dont blame lippi. In a small game like this, where we are winning, why leave on your best striker and put on another one that you know ill perform. Put on a striker you havent used in a while to update your knowledge of his current skills. Thats just what he did, and i bet that Di Vaio will not be playing against Roma next game.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #414
    My comments on the players:

Buffon - Didn't have much to do, but importantly, kept a cleansheet. 6

Thuram - Ok performance. Pretty good at the back, but less so going forward in the first half. Relatively solid in the second period. 6

Legrottaglie - Definitely better than Iuliano was last week. Uncharacteristicly some of the high balls caused him some problems, but he was competent enough to help keep a cleansheet. 6

Montero - Average. Some good mixed with some not so good. Has to improve his distribution of the football, even though it isn't his primary objective. 6

Zambrotta - Great effort and workrate as usual. Up and down and up and down that left flank he continues to go. 6.5

Camoranesi - My man of the match. Nice goal accompanied by some nice runs and passes here and there. 7

Tacchinardi - Effective and efficient in his quiet simple way. 6

Appiah - Not an excellent performance, but made some nice moves nevertheless. Appiah played a big part in the goal. 6

Nedved - Not his best game by any stretch of the imagination. One good shot, but that's about it. 5.5

Del Piero - Started with some nice moves, but gave the ball away too easily. Improved a bit when Neddy was subbed and when DV came on, but Alex can do way better. 5 or 5.5

Trezeguet - Trez was very active today and was unluckily replaced imo. Keep up the good work David. 6 or 6.5

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Thnx for the reports..well we must look ahead.3 points grabed?yes,ok that's all we needed,and ofcourse thank god our defence looked better.

The table:
    1.Milan-48
    2.Roma-43
    3.Juve-43
    4.Inter-35
    5.Parma-33
    6.Lazio-33

Plz post Camo's goal.
    thanks.

FORZA JUVE!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++

Isn't it strange that DP seemed to play better when Nedved out. He suddenly became more active, creative and got involved to the team???
    He did, that's a wonderful sight to see. Maybe he was asked by Lippi to be the provider since Neddy was out. As I said, rather have DP alone without Neddy than Miccoli all alone in the pitch.

++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

I think I'm finally starting to understand Lippi. What he does is that he leaves on the worse of the two strikers. Against Sampdoria and Empoli DP put in two acceptable performances and was subbed, but today, when Trezeguet was clearly the better player, Lippi takes off DT and leaves Alex on the pitch.
    Care to explain? How does this work?

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

To tell the truth Gigi had very little to do.
    yea, but not bad for Gigi tho.;)
    Chievo played better on the 2nd half with their chances (long shots) but our defender did pretty well, not bad.
    Legro was better than Iuliano indeed :). But I wasn't impressed with Appiah's performance yesterday, not really well and he seemed confused with his position or sth.:D

But three points, guys! Three points, equals to AS Roma! :extatic:
    Grande partita next week, can't wait!

FORZA JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)