SERIE A: Juventus - Chievo (2 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #181
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    haha nice wording gray ;), using prove three times in asentence, flowed pretty well for me:
    "And the Barca goal, I must say, doesn't prove he's a good player, though the last 2 games in Serie A prove he's got something to prove."
    :p
    :excited:
    Wow, I didn't realise. An indication of how little faith I had in Zala?

ORIGINAL POST EDITED

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Olivera is 19, therefore hasn't much experience. I'd like to see him go on loan to Perugia, rather tha sit on the bench the whole season with Nedved and Miccoli ahead of him in the line up. At least when he would be back he would be 20/21 and a season full of experience in the italian football.

Just like Inter did with Adriano, and that proved quite a good choice.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    HOW WAS OLIVERA????
    He did well .. played a nice back-heel to Zalayeta that led to the first goal :thumb: Nice vision and passing too .. but needs to work on his physical strength ..

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    HOW WAS OLIVERA????
    he has good view and makes good passes but the problem is that he is not hardworker doesn't run too much.but i think he is very smart guy.for god sake juve don't waste him don't loan him out:down:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Olivera did well, however, I am a little concerned about Di Vaio. He doesn't seem to be confident in his striker role.
    He had a breakaway, and at the 6 yard spot inside the box he passes to a covered Zala a few yards behind him.

I hope he can compensate for Nedved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)