SERIE A: Juventus - Chievo (3 Viewers)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
What would we do without you Magnus!!?!? :confused: :stress:

great Job :thumb:
i really like the Buffon Clips you made :thumb: :thumb:

BTW...i read in the description of those clips that you're leaving or something?!!

Yea, I've already left. No more Buffonvids from me :undecide:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
GREAT GAME, went just how i wanted, i wanted bierhoff to leave soccer on a good note and i wanted juve to win, with enough goals to be the highest scorer in serie a.

perfect, absolutely perfect.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

Yea, I've already left. No more Buffonvids from me :undecide:
sorry to hear that.....all your videos are top quality :thumb: and they're really gonna miss you there at Buffononline.

hope this doesn't mean you've quit video editing all together :eek:

:)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Olivera's injury is no worry, as I doubt he would have even made it on the reserve bench at OT. He's a hot prospect for the future, and I hope that next season he will be loaned out to some team so within the next 2 years, he can come back to us as a first team regular (probably repalcing the agining Nedved by then).

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
i don't think he needs to be loaned out.it will be stupid mistake for juve.i saw him play the whole match.i think he's ready to play as a sub for nedved next year.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
great match by Juve & i'm very happy not only cause we won but also for seeing what Moggi really meant when he talked about him as the most talented youngster : Olivera .

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #170
    Damn, I wish I saw the match. I wanna check out Olivera. I thought at first he was just a bad buy like Zalayeta (who's also starting to prove that he just MAY not be so bad after all.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Damn, I wish I saw the match. I wanna check out Olivera. I thought at first he was just a bad buy like Zalayeta (who's also starting to prove that he just MAY not be so bad after all.
    zalayeta a bad buy?he scoring like hell.saved us in barca match. and he is a loyal sub never speaks bad.what else u want?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Good to see Olivera finally starting to gradualy make his way in to the Team.

i also agree that Zala is a good 5th striker :cool:
    zalayeta a bad buy?he scoring like hell.saved us in barca match. and he is a loyal sub never speaks bad.what else u want?
    ...well said snoop :)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #176
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

More footballing talent than he had shown prior to the past few weeks :)

And the Barca goal, I must say, doesn't prove he's a good player, though the last 2 games in Serie A show he's got something to prove.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    haha nice wording gray ;), using prove three times in asentence, flowed pretty well for me:
    "And the Barca goal, I must say, doesn't prove he's a good player, though the last 2 games in Serie A prove he's got something to prove."
    :p
    :excited:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    It's all over ...
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE JUVE PLAYERS, LIPPI, STAFF & FELLOW JUVENTINI IT WAS A PLEASURE FOLLOWING THE WHOLE SEASON WITH YOU GUYS. FORZA JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)