SERIE A: Juventus - Chievo (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
reserves plus nedved :)

though maybe it would be wise to at least try dp behind the front two at some stage I don't know..

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++

No doubt! I reckon its going to an open game though! British Eurosport should be covering this game!

Im also sad that the season is over but next season is just around the corner:cool:
Hey MCPIERO, could you attach bigger version of your avatar please? :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
According to the latest news, this is the formation and reserves:

Chimenti, Thuram, Ferrara, Iuliano, Pessotto, Zenoni, Conte, Fresi, Olivera, Zalayeta e Di Vaio.

Reserves: Bonnefoi, Birindelli, Zambrotta, Paro, Gastaldello, Trezeguet, Salas.

The most surprising bit is...Salas!! Thought he was definitely out for the rest of the season. I hope Lippi gives him one last Juve match before he leaves.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Chimenti, Thuram, Ferrara, Iuliano, Pessotto, Zenoni, Conte, Fresi, Olivera, Zalayeta e Di Vaio.

The most surprising bit is...Salas!! Thought he was definitely out for the rest of the season. I hope Lippi gives him one last Juve match before he leaves.
Are you kidding me ??? He hasnt done a thing for this team, the only way he could be helpful is by going to River Plate in exchange for D'Allessandro and Cavenaghi

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Are you kidding me ??? He hasnt done a thing for this team,
True but that's mostly cos of all the injuries had went through. Very unlucky player; he still deserves some credit.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

All we need now is for Thuram or Ferrara to go and get injured now, and why isn't Camoranesi even on the subs bench? Does this mean that Lippi is gunna play him from the start against Milan? :confused:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
no camo?no neddy?is he gonna play them at old trafford?is this another ace up lippi's sleeve?is this salas's final match?does lippi want to drop thuram and ferrara from the OT lineup?

:stress:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
yeah, but im really suprised that camronesi isnt on the line up, in fact that is not a sign that he will be playing against ac milan, IMO that is a sign that he is done for the rest of the season. and i have another problem, other than montero our defence is fully packed? what the heck, but then again that is not the fa sho line up...

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    no camo?no neddy?is he gonna play them at old trafford?is this another ace up lippi's sleeve?is this salas's final match?does lippi want to drop thuram and ferrara from the OT lineup?
    Hahaha dropping Thuram and Ferrara for the CL final...that's a good one, but i don't think Lippi's THAT unpredictable.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    yeah, but im really suprised that camronesi isnt on the line up, in fact that is not a sign that he will be playing against ac milan, IMO that is a sign that he is done for the rest of the season. and i have another problem, other than montero our defence is fully packed? what the heck, but then again that is not the fa sho line up...
    Nope that's a good sign that Camoranesi is being rested ot be at his best on Wednesday. Montero is more injury prone than the other players, so it's better if he is rested today so he can be at his best on Wednesday too.

I think the formation is pretty logical and makes very much sense. Would have liked to see more of Paro though...

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    Wow, is nobody actually following the game at all!?

GOOOOAAALLLL JUVE

Zalayeta's trying desperately not to be sold in the summer...
    that's his second goal in consecutive league matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)