SERIE A: Juventus - Chievo (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
How about Nedved? I think that Lippi should let him play so that the crowd can give him one final applause. Forza Pavel! :touched:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    It'll be so emotional to see Pavel play in this last match. No doubt that despite his personal setback, his passion and determination will win through, and he'll give his best like he always does :touched::touched::touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I think that we must beat chievo,,to go a little more confident against milan.

Its true that we can let our resevves play,,,but, i dont want to lose, that is a negative point looking at the finals.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    i think we must win but not using the100% key player contributions.....player like thuram, buffon, davids, delpiero should not be in the starting lineup....

which is better, facing injury risk or get 3 useless points...

i still agree..if we win this weekend, it will be a moral boost to us...

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
    Possible formations from gazzetta.it...

Juventus(3-5-2): Chimenti - Iuliano, Fresi, Montero - Zenoni, Camoranesi, Conte, Paro, Pessotto - Di Vaio, Zalayeta.

They don't even have Nedved on the bench.

Chievo(4-4-2): Ambrosio - Moro, Legrottaglie, D'Anna, Pesaresi - Luciano, Perrotta, Corini, Franceschini - Bierhoff, Pellissier.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    thats assuming we score three and they don't score at all, unikely since we'll be playign a reserve team
    No doubt! I reckon its going to an open game though! British Eurosport should be covering this game!

Im also sad that the season is over but next season is just around the corner:cool:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
    Possible formations from gazzetta.it...

Juventus(3-5-2): Chimenti - Iuliano, Fresi, Montero - Zenoni, Camoranesi, Conte, Paro, Pessotto - Di Vaio, Zalayeta.

They don't even have Nedved on the bench.
    I guess the rumors about Nedved injury is true afterall and i think he is going to be operated after the CL final.:down:

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++

I guess the rumors about Nedved injury is true afterall and i think he is going to be operated after the CL final.:down:
    Just by watching him play over the last month, you could tell he was injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)