SERIE A: Juventus - Chievo (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I hope nobody minds me starting a thread about this match so early...but there's really nothing to talk about with regards to the Reggina match. Everyone post your b-grade lineup against Chievo...I have a feeling Lippi will be extremely cautious against the Donkeys, we don't want to lose any key players before the match...although there's the argument of wanting to keep players in fitness, I think many key players will be rested...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
give nedved his farewell appearance and surround him with the likes of conte, zalayeta, di vaio, chimenti, fresi, zenoni, pessotto, and a few primavera

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Haha let Nedved show 'em how it's done. Imagine how inspired the Primavera would be, playing alongside Nedved... *sigh*

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    well , this match is useless for both teams cause as we are the champions & waiting for the big match , chievo also are 100% out of champions league spot race after the scoreless draw with Roma , so it will be a good to watch match cause neither teams will make any extra effort to win it , as for us we must rest some or let me say many key players for the cl final, for we don't need any injuries for the big match with Milan & hope also that Roma can do us a favor by knocking out some Milan players into injuries in the Cup final 1st leg match that will be played in the Olympico staduim.

forza Juve.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
    hope also that Roma can do us a favor by knocking out some Milan players into injuries in the Cup final 1st leg match that will be played in the Olympico staduim.
    I Like this Part ;):D

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Buffon
    Zenoni Fresi Iuliano Pessotto
    Camoranesi Conte Paro Olivera
    Zalayeta Di Vaio
    Eek no buffon. Wouldn't like to see him get a shoulder injury again.

Chimenti's just fine.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Buffon
    Zenoni Fresi Iuliano Pessotto
    Camoranesi Conte Paro Olivera
    Zalayeta Di Vaio
    You think Buffon should play ?????

Are you REALLY a Milanista ???????!!!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
    well , this match is useless for both teams cause as we are the champions & waiting for the big match , chievo also are 100% out of champions league spot race after the scoreless draw with Roma , so it will be a good to watch match cause neither teams will make any extra effort to win it ,
    forza Juve.
    i would like to disagree over there!!!!

Chievo would put a show coz they never earned a point against juventus!!!! so i am sure they would like to grab a point! besides it is their last game and they have nothing else to do!!! so they might as well give it everything!!!!

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    i can't realy even think about this match , cause we have a massive one coming up & i can't wait for it !!!!

Prediction : Juventus 1 - 1 Chievo ( who cares !!! )

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Chimenti
    Zenoni--Iuliano--Fresi--Pessotto
    Camo--Paro--Conte--Nedved
    --------Olivera---------------------
    -------------------Zalayetta-------

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    Same:D Plus end up with more goals than Inter! We have 60 they have 62!
    thats assuming we score three and they don't score at all, unikely since we'll be playign a reserve team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)