[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (38 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Very unlucky tonight, Del Piero and Amauri were so unlucky!
Impressed with Giovinco, but he lacked the experience when 1 on 1 with keeper as he should have went to the keeper's left or right not straight at him!
Manninger was good and was there when called upon.
Nedved should have been brought on at 75 mins as he would have delivered better set plays than Del piero did tonight.
Inter again won ugly as they always do yet we did not have the luck tonight to win ugly as the forces of darkness had all the luck. Hope to see both Camo and Pavel back on Saturday for the full 90.
Can you use normal fonts? I can barely read

Buy on AliExpress.com

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
I hear this a lot and i think we should give a little time to our players. This year we definitely have 4 fantastic attackers. But the team is new yet and we need some time. For scoring many goals the midfielders must learn very well the game of our attackers. Zanetti is one player that does it. Camo and Neddy too. But that's it. Momo played only six months in Juve last year and he is still learning. And there are more such players. Gio, Marchisio and Poulsen are new. Gryera who helps a lot didn't play last year and Molinaro is new too. Marchionni didn't play last year because of his injuries and he needs some time too...

Just be a little patient. This year we have a much better team than last year and we should just give a little more time to our new players...
I hope you are right but I am not seeing much hope of improving. We have 4 fantastic attackers but we scored only 4 goals in 4 games which is very little to be competitive. Many players you mentioned were there last year so they know each other and Ranieri's tactics. The problem is we are not creating open chances and the attackers are not precise in the finishing. Last year we had the best attack, this year? All our rivals already scored much more than we did. Besides our defence is very shaky, we gave away 4 ponts against Fior and today and almost another 2 against Udinese. So this is the trend we will continue for the whole season. We are a mediocre team and we have to admit it. we have many players who are not good, like Poulsen, Sissoko, Molinaro, Legrotalie, Mellberg, Knezevic, Marchionni, Brazzo, Marchisio, Tiago. We are reaping the fruits of the summer campaign. We are much less competititve than last year.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I hope you are right but I am not seeing much hope of improving. We have 4 fantastic attackers but we scored only 4 goals in 4 games which is very little to be competitive. Many players you mentioned were there last year so they know each other and Ranieri's tactics. The problem is we are not creating open chances and the attackers are not precise in the finishing. Last year we had the best attack, this year? All our rivals already scored much more than we did. Besides our defence is very shaky, we gave away 4 ponts against Fior and today and almost another 2 against Udinese. So this is the trend we will continue for the whole season. We are a mediocre team and we have to admit it. we have many players who are not good, like Poulsen, Sissoko, Molinaro, Legrotalie, Mellberg, Knezevic, Marchionni, Brazzo, Marchisio, Tiago. We are reaping the fruits of the summer campaign. We are much less competititve than last year.
We are not a medicore team. We are a team that is not ready to win the title. We are not great still. Although from the players you mentioned before i like Sissoko, Mellberg, Marchionni and Marchisio. Especialy Sissoko is a player that i think would play in every team. I wouldn't exange him for anyone right now...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Undeserved result.

Btw, I don't like to start the ref's arguments but the Marchionni's penalty cannot be clearer ffs.

Anyway, we'll bounce back hopefully, we should take this game as a lesson though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Your posts from tonight make me respect your opinion even more :tup:

You're one of those who criticize the team A LOT, but tonight you were surprisingly calm and realistic which actually means that in the past you didn't criticize just for the sake of it or just to stick to an opinion that was valid in certain cases, but wasn't always valid. (ok, sometimes you do that :p )

Unlike some others here who pop up only during the transfer market when we won't buy a player they like and after the matches that we didn't win.
Some posts here make me sick and i really think that those guys only saw the result on livescore and didn't watch the match at all.

I'll start banning them, starting from the next time they show up which will be the same time with the next time we won't win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)