[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (35 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
nahhh he can't play too much. we have to nurture him slow and steady like arsene wenger is doing to walcott. don't overwork him or overhype him.

BUT if ranieri still plays giovinco 1 game in every month, i will make sure that i pick every single one of his teeth out and stick it into his shithole and make sure that his shit has nowhr to come out other than his mouth
:shifty: did you ever progress through freud's anal stage?

Mar 9, 2006
nahhh he can't play too much. we have to nurture him slow and steady like arsene wenger is doing to walcott. don't overwork him or overhype him.

BUT if ranieri still plays giovinco 1 game in every month, i will make sure that i pick every single one of his teeth out and stick it into his shithole and make sure that his shit has nowhr to come out other than his mouth
pffffffff, Walcott was 16 years old when joined Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!now he is 19 years old and main arsenal roster player!!!!Gio arleady 21, Ronaldo begin in 20-21 in Man.Utd, Messi in 19 in Barca!!!!!!Gio can do well!!!!!!!like today - he was sensational!!!!!!

Geof

May 14, 2004
Damn... I missed the match. Stupid midweek fixture, stupid after hours work. On top of it, we played good football and Giovinco started? argh...

And we didn't even win. :moan:

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Damn... I missed the match. Stupid midweek fixture, stupid after hours work. On top of it, we played good football and Giovinco started? argh...

And we didn't even win. :down:
Not only Giovinco started, he ran the show and played better than I thought he would.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am rotted about the result but ..GIOVINCO IS GOLD

He is amazingly good.
The biggest thing to come out of this game was the smallest guy on the pitch.

I think we should maby try him on the right for Camo and have him cut in while starting Nedved on the left over the weekend.

-----DP---Amauri

Nedved--------------Giovinco

---------Sissoko--Poulsen----
I would love this one instead

-------Iaquinta ------- Amauri

----Nedved------Giovinco -------Camoranesi

-------------Sissoko-----------------

De deglie --- Chiellini ------ Legro --- Zebi/Grygera

-------------------Buffon

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #411

And we didn't even win. :down:
    And you weren't even drinking!!! Man you really had a lousy evening.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    No doubt. He and the crossbar share the spoils. :D

And thats only after few games.
    We lost 2 points against Fiorentina in 89 minute,now we lost again 2 points because of Chiellinis awful miss.Thats a pure example how the scudetto can be lost.We will miss very much this wasting of points at the end of this season.
    No, we did not played well.
    The only player who was really,really great was Amauri.Others can learn from him what is professionalism and devotion.He was running all,all the match.Other than him Giovinco was pretty good,but not always.Others were just awful.The game was so,so boring.
    I am mad to Ranieri.The guy is a lunatic.Why he did not immediatelly enter Iaquinta when we conceded goal.
    Pure idiot.
    It took a year and a half to understand that Molinaro is a idiot player.
    Now it will took a year for him to understand that he must react when we must score a goal.Idiot,idiot.
    With this kind of games we would be lucky if we are second at the end.
    He and that fuckers Blanc and Secco can only dream that we will win scudetto with this kind of playing.
    Not to mention that with this playing we would not pass our group in CL.And Blanc says that we can win the CL.With this playing if we pass te group at all,others will tore us apart.
    The thing that pisses me off most is ,that ,is not that Inter is playing good ,but that we are playing like 60 year man.
    Shit.
    As I sayed times before ,Ranieri is no way manager for Juve ,nor Blanc and Secco.Mediocritets.
    You forgot to bring your brain with yourself.

Juventino[RUS];1752855 said:
    BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF IN NEXT GAMES GIO WILL BE ON THE BENCH, I'LL KILL RANIERI I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't post stupid stuff, please.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    sorry guys i know its off topic but when the full match will be realesed cause i missed it ??? and i need to watch Gio play his first match this season ........

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    If i didn't know that Gio is only 21 i would said that he is a world class player. Realy class today. De Ceglie was very good too. He was good going forward and good in defence. I would like to see Mellberg next to Chellini today...

Anyway we lost 2 points today and this is the bad thing. The good thing is that Ranieri will see that we can't win all matches by 1-0 and that the game is not over when we score one goal. I am happy that this result comes now and not later when the title race will be hot. We should learn from our mistakes.

We should learn that:

- The game is not over when we score a goal...
    - We should not rely so much on Buffon and Chiellini there is much pressure for just 2 people...
    - Sali must not play...
    - Marchionni is a good player but he has not to be so selfish. He is not Parma's captain now...
    - Grygera is good but with an attacking midfielder in front of him and Sali is not an attacking midfielder...
    - We know that Poulsen is not Xabi and he sould improve a lot in his attacking skills...
    - Giovinco is time to take Neddys position. I don't think Neddy can play as a winger any more. He should play as an AMC with all his experience...
    - De ceglie must not even be replaced be Molinaro again...

I say again that i am very sad cause of the result but happy cause this lesson came early in this season...

Geof

May 14, 2004
    And you weren't even drinking!!! Man you really had a lousy evening.
    :( :( :( I'm having a beer now, but it doesn't taste as good as a Giovinco.

Albano Bizzarri. I remember this guy from being on the Real Madrid squad. Didn't make it, but seems he has his share of talent afterall.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
    Forza Seba. He can go around players in ways that Nedved cant, and was unlucky to not have finished the match with more than 1 assist.

Marchisio needs to calm down. He rushes alot of his passes and/or tries to go for the perfect ball. He gave the away to much, similar to previous games. He intercepts ball's well though.

DC >>>>>>>>>>>> Molinaro, and there is still room for improvement.

If only we pushed as hard for a goal during the time we were leading as we did in the last 20 minutes. Hopefully this is a lesson learned.
    I agree but the 2 games we won plus the CL we won with only 1 goal. This year we are not scoring. If we concede a goal we are finished. We=ith this team we will finish in Serie B this time on our merits and I am sure we will not qualify from the CL group. We are not competitive, we are a mediocre team. Ranieri and the management should be fired for the players we bought and Ranieri is not good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)