[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (14 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Unlucky yes, but I wasn't that impressed with our play (I did have a shitty stream though). We gave the ball aways far too easily.

The draw is frustrating, but better Juventus sides have dropped points at home to worse teams. Still can't believe Chiellini made that mistake.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Forza Seba. He can go around players in ways that Nedved cant, and was unlucky to not have finished the match with more than 1 assist.

Marchisio needs to calm down. He rushes alot of his passes and/or tries to go for the perfect ball. He gave the away to much, similar to previous games. He intercepts ball's well though.

DC >>>>>>>>>>>> Molinaro, and there is still room for improvement.

If only we pushed as hard for a goal during the time we were leading as we did in the last 20 minutes. Hopefully this is a lesson learned.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #384
    Fucking consultants and their after works, I totally forgot about the match and ended up drinking Indian beer instead. I want to thank all those with match reports and those who will provide the highlights.

And the match was on TV :wallbang:

Mar 30, 2006
    I am rotted about the result but ..GIOVINCO IS GOLD

He is amazingly good.
    The biggest thing to come out of this game was the smallest guy on the pitch.

I think we should maby try him on the right for Camo and have him cut in while starting Nedved on the left over the weekend.

-----DP---Amauri

Nedved--------------Giovinco

---------Sissoko--Poulsen----

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I am rotted about the result but ..GIOVINCO IS GOLD

He is amazingly good.
    The biggest thing to come out of this game was the smallest guy on the pitch.

I think we should maby try him on the right for Camo and have him cut in while starting Nedved on the left over the weekend.

-----DP---Amauri

Nedved--------------Giovinco

---------Sissoko--Poulsen----
    Switch Nedved with Giovinco and that's exactly what I wanted to try. But they can change flanks themselves out on the pitch too.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    oh hot dam....if only nedved and giovinco can have sex and have a baby with both of their skills.

nedved can't dribble pass players but he is aggressive in winning ball and is strong. helps out the defense totally

giovinco is full of flair and creativity and dribbling ability, but he doesnt win as much balls as nedved or helps out in defense as much. also, he isnt as strong...

mannn comeone...we need a gioved

Mar 9, 2006
    We really have a great youngster in our team. nurture him well and we will have a Ronaldinho-Delpiero-totti-kaka-cristianoronaldo-nedved-camoranesi combo robot."
    BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF IN NEXT GAMES GIO WILL BE ON THE BENCH, I'LL KILL RANIERI I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    This is frustrating, I didn't watch the game because I had no channel coverage and a slow connection. I was on livescore keeping track of the game. Reading through this page gave me the impression that we didn't deserve the loss whatsoever. Still we lost some valuable points. Hopefully they won't prove costly.

Sep 1, 2002
    Fucking consultants and their after works, I totally forgot about the match and ended up drinking Indian beer instead. I want to thank all those with match reports and those who will provide the highlights.

I like Indian beer. Which one?

We drew: you'll hear we were brilliant but unlucky, the truth us though we have not improved from last season: the lad Gio is good though.

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    oh hot dam....if only nedved and giovinco can have sex and have a baby with both of their skills.

nedved can't dribble pass players but he is aggressive in winning ball and is strong. helps out the defense totally

giovinco is full of flair and creativity and dribbling ability, but he doesnt win as much balls as nedved or helps out in defense as much. also, he isnt as strong...

mannn comeone...we need a gioved
    hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

don't worry jack, I was better for your health that you didn't see the last 20mins

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    mann...if only one day we can fit camo dpr amauri neddy gio treze into 1 team.

buffon

defender defender denfender

DM
    Camo neddy
    giovinco

Amauri Treze DP

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    Switch Nedved with Giovinco and that's exactly what I wanted to try. But they can change flanks themselves out on the pitch too.
    I'd keep Gio on the right. He has the pace and skill for a winger, he's a righty anyway, so he'll be able to cross and Pavel has a better shot, plus, you don't need as much pace when you're cutting inside.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #395
    I like Indian beer. Which one?

We drew: you'll hear we were brilliant but unlucky, the truth us though we have not improved from last season: the lad Gio is good though.
    It was Cobra and Fisherking today, I am usually a fan of Banghra as well but that place didn't have it.

Don't you love the 66 cl bottles? :D

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    Juventino[RUS];1752855 said:
    BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF IN NEXT GAMES GIO WILL BE ON THE BENCH, I'LL KILL RANIERI I SWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nahhh he can't play too much. we have to nurture him slow and steady like arsene wenger is doing to walcott. don't overwork him or overhype him.

BUT if ranieri still plays giovinco 1 game in every month, i will make sure that i pick every single one of his teeth out and stick it into his shithole and make sure that his shit has nowhr to come out other than his mouth

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    im just very happy to see us attacking with some flair... i mean...welooked really awfull in previous games....attacking wise. Today we saw a glimpse of whjat this team can offer if ranieri moves his cards right.

With all our great attackers on form, aided by gio and camo in the flanks.... this juventus will look very promising. Who knows...maybe the most watchable juventus in the recent years

(we all know we play very ugly football, but today, i saw a dim light).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)