[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (7 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I just looked at their goal and it was marchionni's fault, he ha plenty of options to pass to but gave it to where only a catania player was standing, kudos to ranieri for taking him off straight after the goal.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
It wasn't exactly our defence sucking that made us drop points here, it was a single mistake from an otherwise excellent defender. What if Molinaro did that btw? The lynch mob mentality would excell. Our defense was solid today and left Catania with 1 single scoring opportunity for 90 minutes. This game was lost (that's how it feels) because we thought it was already won and hence lack of concentration, as many posters said earlier.

On a sidenote there should be no doubts in Ranieri's mind about how much Giovinco needs to be involved in this team, if there were doubts earlier. Giovinco/Camo on the flanks is mouthwatering indeed.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I can't believe one fucking ball didn't went in! I don't recall when was the last time we had so many clear chances for goal. Catania GK (Bizzarri) had 10 fucking saves! Plus 2 crossbars! :wallbang: Simply unbelievable. I think I lost some hair tonight.

By the way, Chiellini commited a schoolboy (Molinaro) error on their goal. I didn't expect that of him but even he is just a human.
yea...now i am starting to think that Bizzarri is Buffon's long lost brother

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I hope Cristiano Zanetti comes back soon. He destroys but can make a decent pass. Marchisio and Sissoko need to work on that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well one thing is clear...we cannot go scoring one goalper match... thats a given...
but, the striekrs tried, and hard. We were really unlucky to not score.... i mean 2 posts straight in one single play?.. not to mention the other loads of balls we missed.

We definitely need to score more.... at least today we had badluck but the positives is that we created much more scoring opportunities than in all the games we have played put together....and the good thing is that ourattackers player very very well....good football indeed.

Luck will not be against us every game...but definitely we cannot continue losing points this way.

Givinco must be a starter if he continuesplaying like this. I was thinking thathe was kind of selfish but he played for the team and dribbled when needed---- produced some good assists also.

IM hopiong to see what an attack of camo in one side and gio in the othercan offer-....... it looks VERY promising.

ON A side note...real amdrid aretrashing sporting and vandersaar scored with a back heel.

Jul 18, 2002
Frustrating...! No doubt about that...! Even more when we had so bloody many chances....! But DAMN...! GIO is just brilliant...! What a joy to watch that wonderkid..! And he is so creativ.. Indeed what we lacked...! He is simply our "DIEGO"!!!! I haven't enjoyed a Juve match for a long time like I enjoyed it today...! Usually we play a bit "bore" football... But today.... What a play and what an attack...! Gio should atleast have had 4 assists...! It just makes me so happy to watch that kind of football, we played today, thanks to Gio...! Forza Gio...!!! Forza JUVE!!!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I hope the scum of the earth beat :inter: and we wipe the floor with Cassano's face this weekend.

We we're so unlucky today that even if the ref gave that CLEAR pk on Marchionni DP would have missed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)