[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (31 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We really missed Camo today. Marchionni was bloody awful and I really wasn't impressed with Poulsen either... his passing was rubbish. Too many weak long balls. Actually, come to think of it, Marchisio's passing was pathetic tonight as well.

Quite frankly, those of you asking for another striker are off the mark. We need someone to pull the strings in the middle of the field. Our injuries are hurting right now... without Zanetti and Camo, we're reduced to long passes... which are not working...

At least Gio was awesome... looking for the silver lining and all...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
how i wish technology is so advance that i can shrink myself into a molecule and get into every catania's player blood vessel. and in there, i will travel up to their brain. then i will regain to my original size, bursting their screwed skulls and pink flesh
u need to get out more man

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
no really guys, juve should always play like they are a goal down, even when they lead 3:0!!! I cant believe this, its the same always: we score first, we stop playing, we consider a goal, we start kicking the opositions ass but no goal!!! Fuck!!! Today Juve was great all in all, so all you guys who think that juve needs better players.............fuck you!!! The only thing juve needs is consistency in the 90 minutes!!!

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
We got caught on the counter attack when marchiooni gave the ball away. cheillini really should have headed the bouncing ball behingd for a corner instead of his wild swing.

Giovinco had cramp.

we scould have scored with the chances we created maybe bring Iaquinta on instaed of neddy or thiago.

But the players are responsible for this you cant blame ranieri he did not miss the chances

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
we should have 4 wins, not 2 wins and 2 draws, we've lost 4 points by stop playing once we went ahead, we still haven't learned our lesson JUST SHIT

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
This has to be the worst luck EVER.

Kinda like Milan-Bologna just that we had double more chances than Milan had back then and Catania had only one shot on goal.
Well, sometimes it's like that. But we have to learn how to kill the match.
no excuses...

we should have gotten the 3 points against a mediocre team that will most likely be relegated come seasons end

is it me, or did it seem like Gio and Amauri were making all their own chances, without any help from the midfield ?

the same problems I've talked about over and over still exist- the center of the midfield with DM's will win us nothing !!!

RUINeri bringing in Brazzo instead of IQ was a stupid sub, and expecting Tiago to make a difference was another

complacency once we had the lead, one defensive error, and too many misses by our forwards cost us the 3 points

get used to it boys...there are MUCH tougher games to come :frown:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
This HURTS so much! Man, we played great! One mistake, and they make a goal, and we couldn't score. We should have killed the game off before the Catania goal.

Frustrating and Catania are a dirty team. They stopped our rythm by simulating injuries and their goalie will never ever have a game like this again. Too angry to write more.....

Jul 18, 2002
Frustrating...! No doubt about that...! Even more when we had so bloody many chances....! But DAMN...! GIO is just brilliant...! What a joy to watch that wonderkid..! And he is so creativ.. Indeed what we lacked...! He is simply our "DIEGO"!!!! I haven't enjoyed a Juve match for a long time like I enjoyed it today...! Usually we play a bit "bore" football... But today.... What a play and what an attack...! Gio should atleast have had 4 assists...! It just makes me so happy to watch that kind of football, we played today, thanks to Gio...! Forza Gio...!!! Forza JUVE!!!!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
These are the games we will look back to, when the titles are decided come end of the season.
yeah, thats what i said too, unfortunately, we lost the winning mentality to compete for titles, that was a game we dominated with authority,
in our field, against a team who is going to serie b,
thats just too bad...

Sep 1, 2002
The team did what was needed to win...we just HAD A BIG LOAD OF BADLUCK today.

Possibly.... no...definitely our best game attacking wise.... but welll the ball just didt went in.

we have 4 world class strikers ffs....we dont need more.

we had badluck.

Look at the positives.....giovinco ROCKED
4 World class strikers, and I guess 6 world class midfielders, and numerous world class defenders, not to mention Manninger is world class.

Just playing for Juve dies not make a player world class.

Our world class strikers are old and one is injured.

Mar 9, 2006
I can't comment nothin , it was god damn unlucky, BUT:
1) GIOVINCO MUST PLAY 100000000000%!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) TIAGO > POULSEN
3) Salihamidzic very very very low in attack, Grygera + Salihamidzic = 0, them can't play together!!!!
AND HOW CHIELLINI MISSED THAT BALL I STILL SHOCKEDDDDD

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I can't believe one fucking ball didn't went in! I don't recall when was the last time we had so many clear chances for goal. Catania GK (Bizzarri) had 10 fucking saves! Plus 2 crossbars! :wallbang: Simply unbelievable. I think I lost some hair tonight.

By the way, Chiellini commited a schoolboy (Molinaro) error on their goal. I didn't expect that of him but even he is just a human.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
no excuses...

we should have gotten the 3 points against a mediocre team that will most likely be relegated come seasons end

is it me, or did it seem like Gio and Amauri were making all their own chances, without any help from the midfield ?

the same problems I've talked about over and over still exist- the center of the midfield with DM's will win us nothing !!!

complacency once we had the lead, one defensive error, and too many misses by our forwards cost us the 3 points

get used to it boys...there are MUCH tougher games to come :frown:
the only time we controlled the middle was on the break which pissed me off. we should have destroyed them, ranieri needs to sort this out and he knows it.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
yeah, thats what i said too, unfortunately, we lost the winning mentality to compete for titles, that was a game we dominated with authority,
in our field, against a team who is going to serie b,
thats just too bad...
yea i agree with you. and the fact that ranieri is our coach doesnt help at all. he isnt much of a motivator. he builds a team, but doesnt save a team. i would rather hitler be our coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)