[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (29 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This has to be the worst luck EVER.

Kinda like Milan-Bologna just that we had double more chances than Milan had back then and Catania had only one shot on goal.
Well, sometimes it's like that. But we have to learn how to kill the match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
new juventus rule

1: Let giovinco play more
2: If del piero misses 3 freekick, don't let him take another one. statistically proven
3: employ top class physio and medical staffs. it get scary when i see key layers injured

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
O-M-G!!!
IT"S FUCKING UNBELIEVBLE!!!

How many chances we had?!they scored form 1!,we couldn't from 6...fuck fuck fuck...

And btw Dp-Amauri-Gio is just great!!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
its going to be said a million times but these are the games we have to win - especially at home for christ sake, a 1-0 lead is not enough, we stopped playing when we went ahead and the whole team fell asleap, especially our defenders

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The team did what was needed to win...we just HAD A BIG LOAD OF BADLUCK today.

Possibly.... no...definitely our best game attacking wise.... but welll the ball just didt went in.

we have 4 world class strikers ffs....we dont need more.

we had badluck.

Look at the positives.....giovinco ROCKED

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
how i wish technology is so advance that i can shrink myself into a molecule and get into every catania's player blood vessel. and in there, i will travel up to their brain. then i will regain to my original size, bursting their screwed skulls and pink flesh

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
here are my points to ponder:

our defense sucks and we know this already, our offense should be putting away at least 2.5 goals/game. unfortunately for some reason our offense isn't meeting its quota thus leaving the pressure on the defense to keep the opponents out of our goal. this has nothing to do with player management or subs. our team simply just cannot put their foot on the opponents throat and put the game out of reach. i don't know why, and i don't know what excuse they have for it.

last year we lost out on valuable pts because we drew or lost to shitty smaller teams. that pattern is repeating again this season. both milan and inter won today and this puts us under more pressure to keep up for the rest of the season. we didn't take advantage against viola and again today. in the pts race its always better to play keep away than keep up.

games like this can't help but make me think waste of talent and waste of money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)