[SERIE A] Juventus - Catania (24th September, 2008) (1 Viewer)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
That's what we said before the cagliary game, let's score more than a goal. I just want the 3 points one goal or 7 doesn't matter.

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
I think that we might see Giovinco today in the second half !! Because of Nedved's last form, Seba will be given a chance and i think that now is the time. we cant play him next match against sampdoria (away) we would need Nedved in such games, so if Giovinco doesnt play then i dont realy know when!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What idiot decided to schedule this game for my mate's 21st birthday? :wallbang:

I'll just have to go and get plastered instead of watching the game...

Apr 15, 2006
Manninger

Grygera---Legro---chiellini---de ceglie

Marchionni---Marchisio---poulsen---nedved

del piero---amauri

Subs: Marchisio<>Ekdal, Nedved<>Giovinco, DP<>IQ

i think if CR starts with Amauri and DP, then ill shit my pants. i think it'll be one of the best forward lineup we'll have this season! i hope we gain a 2 goal lead in the first half so that we can play Ekdal and Gio without any pressure!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=96166

Juventus-Catania
JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Manninger; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Knezevic, De Ceglie; Marchionni, Poulsen, Marchisio, Salihamidzic; Amauri, Del Piero. All. Ranieri
CATANIA (4-3-3): Bizzarri; Sardo, Silvestre, Stovini, Silvestri; Baiocco, Ledesma, Biagianti; Dica, Paolucci, Mascara. All. Zenga
Arbitro: Pierpaoli di Firenze

Salihamidzic:weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)