[Serie A] Juventus - Cagliari (1 Viewer)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
i think he was happy cuz it was The first Title in his career specially being with Juve , the championship that he could not feel it or win it with a club call chelsea who has no History comparing to The Bianconeri!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
i think he was happy cuz it was The first Title in his career specially being with Juve , the championship that he could not feel it or win it with a club call chelsea who has no History comparing to The Bianconeri!
..........even compared to Austria Vienna

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Plese can anyone tell me the evaluation of Mutu?
I didn't have a chance to watch the game because the TV station here which relays the Seria A games was focused to Bologna-Sampdoria game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
When Mutu came in, the fans started screaming "Ale Mutu, aleeee" (I think), and he first waved to them, and then he let out a smile of complete satisfaction. I thought he was going to cry. He seemed really happy to be on the field again, and he looked good in a Juve jersey ;)

He got a medal for just 30 minutes on the field, not a bad days work ;)
That is really great to hear. I thought Mutu looked very good today for his first match back and he wanted to take some defenders on but they were too scared to jump into tackles against him.

I really hope Moggi will keep him because I believe Mutu could add that spark we need up top and perhaps he could even take an attacking midfield role. Mutu is an extremely talented player and looks like he has started a new at Juventus. Let's keep him. Hell we don't need Cassano anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)