[Serie A] Juventus - Cagliari (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
When did Serie A got a trophy?
When they decided to take a page from every other league...it just makes sense !!!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

We went out there with Juve pride, and played a great game !!!

The stadium was full, we looked great, and the celebration at the end of the game was phenominal...it brought tears to the eyes !!!

Lol did anyone see Canna "kick" Del Piero? Hes so cheeky. He was hugging DP then Capello interrupted them and it seemed like he directed DP to lift the trophy now. Ever the disciplinarian
Yes , that was pretty funny....Capello - always in charge !!!!

I was only able to see some of the celebrations at the end of the game- that damn GolTV cut out the celebrations, and went straight to the Milan game...what a buch of fvckin idiots !!!

I was able to see some of the festivities on Rai International, does anyone have a vid of the trophy presentation and celebrations ??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Mutu play good, if you keep on mind that he hasn't play in 7 months, he had a shoot that almost ends on goal...

Juventus control the hole match, the trident work reeeally good, there were some good combinations...

On a interesting note, Canna had to leave the match for a litle injury and Emerson play a few minutes as a central defender...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
When Mutu came in, the fans started screaming "Ale Mutu, aleeee" (I think), and he first waved to them, and then he let out a smile of complete satisfaction. I thought he was going to cry. He seemed really happy to be on the field again, and he looked good in a Juve jersey ;)

He got a medal for just 30 minutes on the field, not a bad days work ;)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
When Mutu came in, the fans started screaming "Ale Mutu, aleeee" (I think), and he first waved to them, and then he let out a smile of complete satisfaction. I thought he was going to cry. He seemed really happy to be on the field again, and he looked good in a Juve jersey ;)
He also got a great welcome at the celebrations! I really hope he stays. He must love Juve, for the chance they gave him!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

He got a medal for just 30 minutes on the field, not a bad days work ;)

great to hear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)