[Serie A] Juventus - Brescia (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

A midfield of Camo-Emo-Oli-Kapo would be more than good enough for league play imo, but is Kapo ready for the likes of Real Madrid?
Kapo is not ready for Real Madrid at the moment, however he will need to get ready, thats for sure. I just do not think Moggi is going to buy anyone during January as you know he never bothers to. The one glimmer of hope though is that if players go down with injury thats when Moggi realizes we need a replacement. When Trezeguet went down with an injury before the 2003 season he signed Di Vaio as a replacement on deadline day. If anything is going to get the attention of Moggi its an injury to our most dynamic player. There is some sort of hope...

Deleted member 2609

++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++

I would have liked that yeah

But don't forget that Capello watches them all the time, in matches and in training.

I don't think that he would just leave out a player because he hates him or something, he does it because he feels that the other player will do better, well today, although as i said i prefer alex playing my self because he is my fav player ever, capello proved correct, Trez and Zlatan did super together...
He used to watch Montella all the time too but only played him as a sub, the guy obviously has some sort of issue with ADP.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bobogol ] ++

He used to watch Montella all the time too but only played him as a sub, the guy obviously has some sort of issue with ADP.
Thats the easy thing for everybody to say, isn't it? Capello must have something against Del Piero because he is not getting played anymore. We have been over this many times and have came up with many reasonable conclusions OTHER THAN Capello has something against Del Piero. You people are not sitting next to Capello on the bench, you people are not at the training sessions watching how Del Piero performs, and you people do not know anything about Capello's tactics that call for certain types of players. Thats why its stupid to take the easy way out and say Capello has something against DP. Sorry people that does not work think harder.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think with Nedved's injury, Moggi may just go in for Mourad Meghni, at this time. I blv we gave Legro and have 1st choice as far as hes concerned.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah, Injury on Nedved :( good match 2-0, couldve easily bbe 5-0 with sharper finishing. Sad that DP was on the bench. Olivera did a great job and showed his incredible distance shot :D
Kapo was worthless :(

-------Zlatan--Trezeguet

Olivera--Meghni-Emerson--Camo

Zambro-Canna-Thuram-Zebina

---------------Buffon

Buffon did great too, really safe ;)

Aug 26, 2003
maybe now players like Kapo and Olivera are called to fill Nedveds place if his injury is serious, cause i doubt Moggi will bring in someone!

I agree that Capello surely see more of Del Piero than anyone else does, and it is ok to bench him if he is out of form, but that was not the case if i am right he made a good game against Livorno and score, sureprisingly he is on the bench the next day, that is what i don't understand!

but today Capello proved that he made the right decision, but IMO he should give Del Piero at least 15 minutes, also was it a mistake not to take out Nedved or Zlatan! (the first one is now injured)!

forza juve

ps: ratings anyone?

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
Source: sports.it

Please, translate it:

Infortunio a Nedved: esclusi danni all'articolazioni
23 01 2005

Dalle prime indiscrezioni che trapelano dallo spogliatoio juventino, Pavel Nedved non avrebbe rimediato danni all'articolazione del ginocchio sinistro, quello infortunatosi nello scontro con Domizzi.

Il giocatore, però, avrebbe detto ai medici di aver sentito un "crac" al momento dello scontro.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Del Piero will have a part to play this season, I've no doubt. Have patience, he must be alot more frustrated than the fans. They pay their money and are entitled to whistle, boo and call for who they want, it won't change a thing though, Capello is one stubborn b*stard!
I hope Del Piero will have a part to play this season. But if he will, he won't play it for Juventus FC. The way he has been treated by Capello so far has been an utter disgrace. Del Piero isn't good enough for Juventus anymore, I hear you say?

Neither is Ibrahimovic or Mutu. We don't need players that are just below world class. We are Juventus, we need the best. We don't need good players, we need great players. While Del Piero was world class at 23, Ibrahimovic obviously isn't. So our dear Ibra just won't do.

As for the Capello-Del Piero issue: Del Piero hasn't said anything wrong over the past decade, but I'm pretty sure he will now. One of the two has to go and it looks like it's going to be Ale because Capello wants to rule Juventus, which he can't as long as there is anyone on the team with more power.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

As for the Capello-Del Piero issue: Del Piero hasn't said anything wrong over the past decade, but I'm pretty sure he will now. One of the two has to go and it looks like it's going to be Ale because Capello wants to rule Juventus, which he can't as long as there is anyone on the team with more power.

well moggi is not gonna leave so cappello wont be the most powerfull man in the team

TroGeee

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I hope Del Piero will have a part to play this season. But if he will, he won't play it for Juventus FC. The way he has been treated by Capello so far has been an utter disgrace. Del Piero isn't good enough for Juventus anymore, I hear you say?

Neither is Ibrahimovic or Mutu. We don't need players that are just below world class. We are Juventus, we need the best. We don't need good players, we need great players. While Del Piero was world class at 23, Ibrahimovic obviously isn't. So our dear Ibra just won't do.

I don't understand you man...

We are 1st in Seria A, qualified in CL, Ibra is one of the best players this season in Serie A, (if we look at the Canadian table - assists+goals), he is definitely in better form than Alex, so why are you keep talking about the DP case....

We are Juventus, we can't play with a player totally out of form only because he is the symbol of the club. Football is not about symbols...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Thats a rather skewed and ridiculous post Seven.

Good to see you again. :D
Actually I believe there could be a lot of truth in there. Just think about it. Perhaps Del Piero isn't good enough for Juventus anymore, and perhaps he indeed should leave. But I seriously have doubts about Ibrahimovic, Capello and Mutu.

Either case, there's no point in irritating Del Piero by not playing him anymore. So as Moses would have said: "LET DEL PIERO GO"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)