SERIE A: Juventus - Brescia (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well.........after a great performance against a very tough enemy in the CL, we will got o face Brescia with our morale very high.

we will face the divine ponytail and Caracciolo (or something like that) that are doing very well.

Which formtion we will use?? and mainly....which of our great strikers will be the right one???. Lets see!!.

I heard news that in some weeks we will have our captain back,,,and divaio and miccoli want to show much more!!!.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I really want Lippi to field Miccoli, Trez and Di Vaio, because we've seen how effective we are when we go forward and attack, even against 'stronger' teams. I don't think this will happen, though :down:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Maybe we should play a 4-2-4 with Zalayeta Trezeguet, Di Vaio on the left wing and Miccoli on the right, Davids and Maresca in midfield. Let Maresca build the play from the CM position and pass it to the wings.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
the last 3 seria A matches for Brescia:
Sampdoria-Brescia 2-1
Lecce-Brescia 1-4
Brescia-Inter 2-2

11th in the league standings

the last 3 matches against us:
2002/2003 Juventus-Brescia 2-1
2002/2003 Brescia-Juventus 2-0
2001/2002 Juventus-Brescia 5-0

irrelevant? maybe.
will it overshadows on the upcoming match? can't guarantee it.
but it's always good to know

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Maybe we should play a 4-2-4 with Zalayeta Trezeguet, Di Vaio on the left wing and Miccoli on the right, Davids and Maresca in midfield. Let Maresca build the play from the CM position and pass it to the wings.
    :D

Long time since the last team i saw using a 4-2-4 formation...jeje interesting.

When i was a child i used that formation in the soccer games alot :p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    What I want to see:

Buffon
    Thuram Tudor Legrottaglie Zambrotta
    Tacchinardi Maresca
    Miccoli Nedved Di Vaio
    Trezeguet

at times it will be a 4-3-3 with Micco and DV joining Trez upfront.

What I expect to see:

Buffon
    Thuram Legrottaglie Iuliano Zambrotta
    Appiah Tacchinardi Maresca Nedved
    Di Vaio Trezeguet

Neddy will have a free role but I lined him up on the left because it looks cool :D We may see Davids instead of Maresca or Camoranesi instead of Appiah. We'll just have to wait and see.

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
    Just we have to be carefull with Baggio and this boy Caracciolo...they are not bad ......

Will be a derby for Appiah :D he was Brescia player the last season and also scored the goal to us when we played with Brescia :devil:

I hope he score now but against them... :cheesy:

Miccoli will play for sure...

I think turn over for Zambro...he didn't stopped Nazionale, Juventus Seria A and Juventus CL, he need a turn over....

Space to Maresca again, Legro will be back for sure, Ferrara and well maybe yes Trezeghost and Miccolino...

So lets see friday or saturday what Lippi will says...

Byez

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    What I want to see:

Buffon
    Thuram Tudor Legrottaglie Zambrotta
    Tacchinardi Maresca
    Miccoli Nedved Di Vaio
    Trezeguet
    Awesome :eek:

That'd be my all time favourite formation (if i had to use 4 defenders), but with Appiah instead of Tacchi :) and DP back in the squad

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    donr forget camo...we can use him as well.

He did very well today ;)

Aug 1, 2003
    i wanna see M & M (maresca & miccoli ) i was hoping lippi would bring miccoli in some time in the sociedad match ..

brescia is a tricky team sometimes ... who could forget appiah's goal against us last season ? lucky dp was there to save our necks ..

but i think this match will be given to those who didn't play much against sociedad, i think we'll win hopefully, insya allah

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    After that Ancona episode I just hope that Lippi will take this match seriously and we ahve to use our best players. If we can't seize the 3 points while we can we'll be in deep shit when we play against stronger teams like Milan blah blah blah.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Al Harbi ] ++
    I'm not worried about brescia.. they look weak outside their stadium.. I think we will win.. 3-0.. clean sheet this time.. :cool:
    I think we should take this match seriuosly , no match is guranteed 100% and from what i have seen it will never be a cleen sheet if the opponent did not score our defenders will:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I would like to see this against Brescia:

Code:
                      Buffon

Birindelli Legrottaglie Tudor Zambrotta

Maresca Davids

Miccoli                         Di Vaio

Trezeguet Zalayeta

Interesting formation, dont you think?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I don't think DV Will play in this match since he has played in the past 2 matches from the start so I'm guessing it will be Miccoli - Trez/Zala partnership upfront.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I don't think DV Will play in this match since he has played in the past 2 matches from the start so I'm guessing it will be Miccoli - Trez/Zala partnership upfront.
    after his fine performance in real's match.. I think DV will play against brescia..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    I would like to see this against Brescia:

Interesting formation, dont you think?
    Yes, quite interesting. I like it, but where's Nedved? :fero:

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I think it's silly for a manager to not play an in-form striker because he's played the last 2 matches. It's pretty early on in the season, and I hardly think he needs a rest. If anything, he should play as much as possible to keep improving...

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I think it's silly for a manager to not play an in-form striker because he's played the last 2 matches. It's pretty early on in the season, and I hardly think he needs a rest. If anything, he should play as much as possible to keep improving...
    They call it rotation system :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)