[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (32 Viewers)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Its almost laughable that we all the sudden have all these so-called "fans" from Sweden on our forums, that just so happened to come here when Zlatan signed with Juve

You're not JUVENTUS fans, you Zlatan fans !!!!!:fero::fero:

Why dont you guys go back from the rock you crawled out from, and go support Malmo, Ajax, or whatever bullshit teams that Zlatan played for, or the shit teams in Sweden !!!!!!!!!!!!:fero::fero:
I support Juventus but I get upset when people claim:

1) zlatan is selfish and dont pass the ball

that isn't true, if anything zlatan needs to try to finish more.

2) Zlatan don't pass the ball

that isn't true, Zlatan had most assists by forwards last year, and also in Champions League.

oh yeah real mature calling swedish shit teams when the US sucks in soccer. Why don you go support LA galaxy or something.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

stfu, I support Juventus but I get upset when people claim:

that isn't true, Zlatan had most assists by forwards last year, and also in Champions League.
U dont have to be upset its simply the truth,
for the one pass he give's,
he throw away 3-4opportunities being selfish and try the impossible,
when the chances to create smth are minimal,
this could be very spectacular to wach but not as efective in a team,
for the good of our he needs to find the right equilibrum
and we, ALL the Juve funs have faith on Zlatan,
we know he can do better, thats why we ask for it.
Nobody is perfect and Zlatan is far from perfect this and scoring are his major flaws,he is improoving though

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

I support Juventus but I get upset when people claim:

oh yeah real mature calling swedish shit teams when the US sucks in soccer. Why don you go support LA galaxy or something .
Hey asshole,

I'm an ITALIAN who supports an ITALIAN TEAM !!!

You're a Swede who supports Zlatan...

see the difference ???

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
IF Zlatan was selfish, they would write that in Italian media, and Capello wouldn't play him. Simple as that.

And italian media often give him high grades.
Yeah, I expect them to write in the headlines, Zlatan is such a selfish bastard player....:rolleyes:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Centrocampista ] ++

Too easy to post something like that and be the good guy. Bullshit!
Does it annoy me when Del Piero does not play? Answer = Yes
Would I love to see Del Piero in each game scoring? Answer = Yes
Do I think Zlatan replaced Del Piero? Answer = Currnetly no, maybe in the future, who knows. But Del Piero hasn't gone anywhere to start talking about replacing him.
Is Zlatan better than Del Piero? Answer = physically and fitness wise yes. Technically, difficult they are both highly talented. But I think Del Piero has a better vision inside the field, more mature, more experienced.
Do I mind people critisizing Del Piero or Zlatan? Answer = No, its their opinion. BUT I do mind people making it sick like if they are enamies and not even in the same team.

Do you get my point?
It is very healthy to compare out strikers, that only showes that we have terrific world class strikers. But it is not healthy when the discussion gets dirty, if you know what I mean.
Just take a look at Juve Vs Empoli thread. 85% of the thread is Del Piero/Mutu Vs Zlatan and less than 10% is Juve Vs Empoli.
If someone suggest we should play Zlatan he gets offended, so does the person who suggests DP or Mutu.

Jocke27

Sep 12, 2005
Its almost laughable that we all the sudden have all these so-called "fans" from Sweden on our forums, that just so happened to come here when Zlatan signed with Juve

You're not JUVENTUS fans, you Zlatan fans !!!!!

Why dont you guys go back from the rock you crawled out from, and go support Malmo, Ajax, or whatever bullshit teams that Zlatan played for, or the shit teams in Sweden !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm probably one of the people you are refering to.
I admit, I wasn't a Juve-fan before Zlatan was transfered.
I was when I was a little kid but that doesn't count.
But I've followed Zlatan since he was 17, he is the greatest thing that ever happened to swedish football and I'm so happy that he has become one of the best players in the world (without a defintion, could be 5, could be 50).

And I was very happy to see that he was transfered to Juventus which I always has respected, thought is was one of the best and finest clubs in the world with alot of fans worldwide.

Since I care about Zlatan's development, I've started to care about Juve.
If Del Piero, Mutu or anybody else performs better than Zlatan he should definitely be a sub but I really think he has performed enough to be a starter now in the beginning of the season.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Hey asshole,

I'm an ITALIAN who supports an ITALIAN TEAM !!!

You're a Swede who supports Zlatan...

see the difference ???
Ok there is no difference I admit. But that doesn't make zlatan any less good.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Again, people need to get off their Capello high horses and Ibrahimovic saddles. If you are a true supporter of this club you won't put any player in front of it and you will look at things objectively. Last year we had to suffer through Del Piero being bashed day in and day out, therefore I do not see a problem telling the truth and giving objective criticism towards Ibrahimovic. People say he has been disapointing thus far and is a bit too selfish, both valid arguments and criticism at this point in time. If you don't like it, too bad I'm afraid. We shouldn't have to hide the truth just because you're a Swedish Ibrahimovic fan.

Hanaukyo has been getting owned in this discussion after stating Zlatan had 32 assists last year...a completely laughable figure which perhaps is not even possible. From the Opta stats Paul posted we saw that Ibrahimovic had 6 assists, however some different interpretations of the word assist do exist, so therefore we can debate over what type of play or pass is an assist. Last year I personally counted 8 assists by Zlatan, however no where near the laughable exaggeration of 32. Please, try to stay objective.

And also enough with the Nationalistic remarks. Time and time again I see people talking about how we Americans should support our own clubs...well, sorry to tell you the majority of people here aren't Italian and the same people who write this crap are from other countries as well, specifically Sweden. Don't be a hypocrite. Vinman is actually a true supporter of this club, more so than a lot of other people here, that's for sure. Now lets stop the insults and carry on with decent and objective discussions.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
I agree with you andy, though he called the swedish clubs shit, which they are, but you dont talk crap like that. :p

Ok I apologize I exaggreated Zlatans assists, but I forgot he had many for champions league I guess.

I don't really agree that zlatan is selfish, other than that, I agree that he needs to be a better finisher.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [

And also enough with the Nationalistic remarks. Time and time again I see people talking about how we Americans should support our own clubs...well, sorry to tell you the majority of people here aren't Italian and the same people who write this crap are from other countries as well, specifically Sweden. Don't be a hypocrite. Vinman is actually a true supporter of this club, more so than a lot of other people here, that's for sure. Now lets stop the insults and carry on with decent and objective discussions.

He may be a true supporter but they guy is not all there.

First he calls me gay, I let it slide, then he does it again and i tell him off.

Then he claims he does it because i insulted him, which i didnt. I went back and checked just to be sure.

Then he insults my COUNTRY, calls me and my countrymen low-lifes and questions my loyalty to the club.

And youre defending this guy, if you ask me hes a ignorant piece of shit.

Thats the most objective thing i could say on the matter.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

He may be a true supporter but they guy is not all there.

First he calls me gay, I let it slide, then he does it again and i tell him off.

Then he claims he does it because i insulted him, which i didnt. I went back and checked just to be sure.

Then he insults my , calls me and my countrymen low-lifes and questions my loyalty to the club.

And youre defending this guy, if you ask me hes a ignorant piece of shit.

Thats the most objective thing i could say on the matter.

You should check your posts before you post such bullshit, asshole

I said I thought you and Kosova were the same person, and the insults started

I am an ignorant piece of shit ?? You came here last season and showed NO respect to the senior Juve members here. Anytime anyone disagrees with you, it becomes personal, and this goes back to last season

You are a Zlatan fan, and not a Juve fan. This is where we differ the most

I'm sure there are some "Zlatan is my god" forums somewhere out there for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)