[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (35 Viewers)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Sorry.. but no he didnt...

The top assister of last season (tied kaka, cam and morfeo) had 12

Go have a look at opta (the only official stats.. the only stats accepted and used by every major footballing body including fifa and uefa)

Zlatan officially had 6 assists lasty season

Official serie A Assists For last season ::

Pos. Giocatore Squadra Assist

1 Kakà Milan 12

1 Morfeo Parma 12

1 Camoranesi Juventus 12

4 Totti Roma 10

4 Giacomazzi Lecce 10

4 Chiesa Siena 10

7 Cassano Roma 8

8 Shevchenko Milan 7

8 Pinardi Lecce 7

8 Cassetti Lecce 7

8 Zola Cagliari 7

8 Jankulovski Udinese 7

8 Corini Palermo 7

14 Pirlo Milan 6

14 Ledesma Lecce 6

14 Bresciano Parma 6

14 Langella Cagliari 6

14 Mihajlovic Internazionale 6

14 Stankovic Internazionale 6

14 Ibrahimovic Juventus 6

14 Di Natale Udinese 6

14 Iaquinta Udinese 6

14 Bazzani Lazio 6

14 Tonetto Sampdoria 6

14 Parisi Messina 6

26 Mancini Roma 5

26 Bellucci Bologna 5

26 Gobbi Cagliari 5

26 Nakamura Reggina 5

26 Recoba Internazionale 5

26 Martins Internazionale 5

26 Nedved Juventus 5

26 Zalayeta Juventus 5

26 Filippini Lazio 5

26 Liverani Lazio 5

26 Flachi Sampdoria 5

26 Toni Palermo 5

ok but had more assist than dp then.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

ok but had more assist than dp then.
And thats relevant why ??

I dont recall anyone mentioning how many assists dp had... Only ridiculously overinflated ideas of how many zlatan had....

For the record dp had 4

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Its almost laughable that we all the sudden have all these so-called "fans" from Sweden on our forums, that just so happened to come here when Zlatan signed with Juve

You're not JUVENTUS fans, you Zlatan fans !!!!!:fero::fero:

Why dont you guys go back from the rock you crawled out from, and go support Malmo, Ajax, or whatever bullshit teams that Zlatan played for, or the shit teams in Sweden !!!!!!!!!!!!:fero::fero:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Bullshit...

Please show us which games these were in ?

Seeing that zlatan only had 6 assists last season... you are saying 5 of them were for dp... Horseshit...

You do talk some absolute crap at times...
Zlatan had only 6 assists??:eek: I guess my definition of what an assist actually is was wrong. I thought he had like 12.

Anyway

i was thinking of the Bayern match(Zlatan dribbled two at once), The rainy Lecce match(He dibbled 1 p and passed to a free DP), And the Reggina match(The backheel pass) for the three which i considered could be credited to Zlatan. Although its teamwork that does it. Im just saying Zlatan is as much responsible for the goals as Del Piero even though Del Piero was the one to actually net.

The other two were(i actually watched the first one im going to mention and it fits the category above also) Zlatans diving header against Siena which Del Piero got on his foot and scored 1 meter in front of the goal.

For the last one i was thinking of Zlatans pass to Del Piero in the last match against Cagliari, nothing special from Zlatan here just a pass to Del Piero who dribbles a defender in the goalarea and nets it. That was all Del Pieros goal, but that should be assist from Zlatan right?

Well either way, thats what i meant man. I dont think its complete "horseshit" as you so elagantly put it.:rofl:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Its almost laughable that we all the sudden have all these so-called "fans" from Sweden on our forums, that just so happened to come here when Zlatan signed with Juve

You're not JUVENTUS fans, you Zlatan fans !!!!!:fero::fero:

Why dont you guys go back from the rock you crawled out from, and go support Malmo, Ajax, or whatever bullshit teams that Zlatan played for, or the shit teams in Sweden !!!!!!!!!!!!:fero::fero:

Pay no mind to this guy all new Swedish forummembers, he is known to be the Juventuz forums "village idiot".

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Zlatan had only 6 assists??:eek: I guess my definition of what an assist actually is was wrong. I thought he had like 12.

Anyway

i was thinking of the Bayern match(Zlatan dribbled two at once), The rainy Lecce match(He dibbled 1 p and passed to a free DP), And the Reggina match(The backheel pass) for the three which i considered could be credited to Zlatan. Although its teamwork that does it. Im just saying Zlatan is as much responsible for the goals as Del Piero even though Del Piero was the one to actually net.

The other two were(i actually watched the first one im going to mention and it fits the category above also) Zlatans diving header against Siena which Del Piero got on his foot and scored 1 meter in front of the goal.

For the last one i was thinking of Zlatans pass to Del Piero in the last match against Cagliari, nothing special from Zlatan here just a pass to Del Piero who dribbles a defender in the goalarea and nets it. That was all Del Pieros goal, but that should be assist from Zlatan right?

Well either way, thats what i meant man. I dont think its complete "horseshit" as you so elagantly put it.:rofl:
And DP fed Iby a beauty, as close to a sure goal as exists, and he blew it.

Please note: I am not bashing Iby (whom I like a lot)--I'm just stating a fact.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Pay no mind to this guy all new Swedish forummembers, he is known to be the Juventuz forums "village idiot".
The truth hurts, doesnt it ???

I know more about MY team, then you'll ever know, so sit down and take some notes, kid !!!

Your not a Juve fan, so see yourself to the door...

Wanna see an idiot ?? Look in the mirror, jackass !!!

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

And DP fed Iby a beauty, as close to a sure goal as exists, and he blew it.

Please note: I am not bashing Iby (whom I like a lot)--I'm just stating a fact.
Im not bashing Del Piero either, just stating that Zlatan does allot more the just score which some of the members dont seem to remeber.

When was this Lou? In yesterdays match? You have a clip? I wanna see it.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

The truth hurts, doesnt it ???

I know more about MY team, then you'll ever know, so sit down and take some notes, kid !!!

Your not a Juve fan, so see yourself to the door...

Wanna see an idiot ?? Look in the mirror, jackass !!!
No it doesn't. :D

"Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty"

-Stephen King

Another quote i know :rolleyes:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH GUYS...

Both Zlatan and Del Piero are Juve players... COME ONE FOR GODS SAKE STOP THIS STUPIDITY AND CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR.

We should all be one hand.. All our strikers are world class, this is something you have to realize. This is Juventus, not Empoli. We are competing for three trophies, and we want to win them all. Do you think this is acheivable by 2 strikers only? Other teams envey us because we have such a forwards line up.
Do you really beleive that there are internal problems at Juve? No there aren't any!! The media and you guys are inventing them all. This is shown clearly by the way each member of the Juve squad speak about the other, including coach and management.

Can you please all SHUT UP and support Juve.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Both Zlatan and Del Piero are Juve players... COME ONE FOR GODS SAKE STOP THIS STUPIDITY AND CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR.

We should all be one hand.. All our strikers are world class, this is something you have to realize. This is Juventus, not Empoli. We are competing for three trophies, and we want to win them all. Do you think this is acheivable by 2 strikers only? Other teams envey us because we have such a forwards line up.
Do you really beleive that there are internal problems at Juve? No there aren't any!! The media and you guys are inventing them all. This is shown clearly by the way each member of the Juve squad speak about the other, including coach and management.

W.O.R.D!!!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

thats the spirit ! :thumb:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

Juventus first. :)

Sep 15, 2005

Too easy to post something like that and be the good guy. Bullshit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)