[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (5 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Seriously though, what has been said about Zlatan that has been so bad? All I have seen is people saying he was poor today and in other matches, which is reality I'm afraid. When Del Piero had horrible spells last year it was open season with the insults on our Captain, but now since Zlatan is in the same position we are not allowed to even say he played poorly? What a bunch of crap. Seriously, the double standards on this forum are quite sickening.
The bad point of being objective. That's y I took my arguments in PMs nowadays.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
u guys talking like all these players are like robots..
cannot give a way ball, if there is shooting opportunity, then it should be a goal
there are no room for errors at all.
Like someone said earlier, the most important thing is, JUVENTUS got 3 points and as far as i know, Zlatan, Alex and all players are player for JUVENTUS, so, thats the only things that count. How many time a player scored,assist or even break a record is just a bonus. Top priority should ALWAYS be JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB!. End of story.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
i'm complaining because, this DP and Zlatan fans keep trading insult with each other when, we should be thankfull that both of them are playing with JUVENTUS!. Most of other teams MIGHT be jealous of the luxury of our strikeforce. So, I'm just saying, most of us do have some favourite player, but the most important thing is Juventus got the 3 points that we need.

galma

Aug 13, 2005
yeah,3 p we needed,3 p we got3, points deserved,3 p brought by DP who ,as I said last week here is not done!!
by the way can someone calculate how many more misses cand zlatan make?after the 15 goals scored last season?,he was incredible,he lost 50 % of the balls that he got,and what a goal oportunity misees when DP gave to him that great pass and left him alone with the GK,am so angry with capello,I mean people zlatan is clear out of form,he should try to play mutu and/or zala second half,hmmmm
curios thing :trezeguet did'nt score :(
bad things:zebina injured himself again :(;abiatti is crap;
good thing and most important WE WON AGAIN!and milan lost

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
Zlatan is the youngest and most talented striker, period. He had 16 goals and like 32 assists last season when Juventus won scuddeti.
Whgere do you get this crap from ?

Why dont you look at the actual officially recognised figures (OPTA) for last season... Rather than make stuff up...

Zlatan had 6 assists last season.. no where near your 32... Not a particularly impressive number....

++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

More importantly, At least 5 of del Pieros goals were assisted by Zlatan.
Bullshit...

Please show us which games these were in ?

Seeing that zlatan only had 6 assists last season... you are saying 5 of them were for dp... Horseshit...

And three of them could all be credited to Zlatan too since all Del Piero had to do was tap it in.
You do talk some absolute crap at times...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
It is, a rivalry keeps the team and the fans up, if they start to all have the same opinion, then the game suffers.
Rivalry is not a right world of it.Competition sound more appropiate...Zlatan, Dp and Trez are not rivals, they compete for a place in the pitch,,,,

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
first of all the most important thing is the three points....i'm actually happy that we could play badly and win, milan- inter cant do it. So we r much better at the moment.

Now to the game...i dont know why ppl r soo pissed that we played badly.Mybe sometimes ppl forget the fact that there ARE TWO TEAMS ON THE FIELD NOT ONLY JUVE.How small the team we r facing we should remember that this is a serie A team that wants to cause us problems and beat us.
Sometimes teams play very well and cant even win, i think we should be very happy that we have a team that wouldnt give 100% and win.

good to see alex playing partly good and score twice.I wanted to see mutu get a run but don fabio opted for zlatan(i wonder why).
He should've gotten a run cuz we werent doing well, and so he can get some match practice.
the midfield was just taking a rest i guess cuz remember we have almost 4 games in 9 days.
in defence another mistake by capello cuz he started zebina, blasi didnt do as well as the brugge game so i hope he can do better next game.I think with match practice he will become better.

good we got the 3 points.
forzaa juvee

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Ok… here it comes.

We played an awful game yesterday.
Not one player did a good job.

Abbiati- The whole defense knows that he is not safe. Even If he doesn’t make any mistakes they don’t trust him. That’s a big problem

Defense- Defensively they did their job quite well. But the connection between midfield and defense in the positions lack status. Also you can see that Blasi-Kovac-Canna yet hasn’t found a pattern where they are secure. Understandably after only 2 games.

Midfield- The part where we looked best so far this season just died.
The wings did not work at all and the paste of both player and ball was far under expected.
You can se the frustration by Emerson, as he’s not getting as much ball as last season so when he gets it he want to do something special and that is just not working. Cammo and Neddy did not take the runs they have to.

Attack- So unbelievably poor…
DP and Trez did not found each other att all and DP did a poor game. He scored twice (thank you) but other than that he was not involved in the game at all as he have to in that role.
Trez was totally invisible.
And Zlatan did not do many things right. It´s starts to shine through that he desperately want and needs his first goal.
Connection between DP and Zlatan = zero.
DP ignored Ibra occasionally…

I know it´s only Ascoli… But you could and should ask more by these “stars”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)