[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (143 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Just like they have been bashing Zlatan all day long?
Me as Dp(Fan) didn't bash Zlatan today...Don't know about the rest. But one thing for sure, Juventuz.com would have gone crazy If Dp preformed how Zlatan preformed today. Keep it in your mind.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

You and your lover started the personal insults in the Brugge game thread, and if you dont like it, stop the shit yourself !!!

And I'd rather slap the shit out of you, and your husband, rather than any black kids (nice racial jab there, asshole !!)

I think you like to suck diik. Thats what i think! Its a commenly known fact that people with homophibic views are in fact gay themselves and like to talk about gays(even if its negatively charged) as an outlet for all the thoughts they keep so well hidden.

Slap the shit out of me? You could try biatch-boy. I bet behind that badge there is a sweet femine side just waiting to come out. Aint nuthin wrong with that , just let it out!!:D

And i never insulted you in the Brugge forum i only questioned you objectivity. I cant speak for Juve_Kosova, if you have a problem with him dont involve me in it simply because we are both Zlatanfans.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Me as Dp(Fan) didn't bash Zlatan today...Don't know about the rest. But one thing for sure, Juventuz.com would have gone crazy If Dp preformed how Zlatan preformed today. Keep it in your mind.
There has been ALOOOOT of Zlatan remarks today. There are more DP fans then Zlatanfans in Juventuz and allot of them are biased so i dont buy you rargument but i commend you for not joining the flock.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

I think you like to suck diik. Thats what i think! Its a commenly known fact that people with homophibic views are in fact gay themselves and like to talk about gays(even if its negatively charged) as an outlet for all the thoughts they keep so well hidden.

Slap the shit out of me? You could try biatch-boy. I bet behind that badge there is a sweet femine side just waiting to come out. Aint nuthin wrong with that , just let out!!:D
learn to understand english better, pal, before you make such assumptions

I have nothing against gay ppl at all...

I think you and Juve_Kosova make a great couple !!!!

You also, as I can see, are a racist

maybe you were beaten up by blacks kids growing up, which makes you make such stupid statements

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seriously though, what has been said about Zlatan that has been so bad? All I have seen is people saying he was poor today and in other matches, which is reality I'm afraid. When Del Piero had horrible spells last year it was open season with the insults on our Captain, but now since Zlatan is in the same position we are not allowed to even say he played poorly? What a bunch of crap. Seriously, the double standards on this forum are quite sickening.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Seriously though, what has been said about Zlatan that has been so bad? All I have seen is people saying he was poor today and in other matches, which is reality I'm afraid. When Del Piero had horrible spells last year it was open season with the insults on our Captain, but now since Zlatan is in the same position we are not allowed to even say he played poorly? What a bunch of crap. Seriously, the double standards on this forum are quite sickening.
thats courtesy of the married couple

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

learn to understand english better, pal, before you make such assumptions

I have nothing against gay ppl at all...

I think you and Juve_Kosova make a great couple !!!!

You also, as I can see, are a racist

maybe you were beaten up by blacks kids growing up, which makes you make such stupid statements
Im a racist? Quote me on Racist remark ive made? There isnt any.

If you think -Go beat up a black kid is a racist remark then you should pick a book on the subjekt.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Of course you can say it, Ive never said you cant critize our players. But when i read post like

Zlatan always wins the "player that fakks up most" award. Thats not constructive critizisme.

Or Zlatan once again "failed to show up", thats just stupid biased posts.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Im a racist? Quote me on Racist remark ive made? There isnt any.

If you think -Go beat up a black kid is a racist remark then you should pick a book on the subjekt.
why dont you suggest one to me, retard ??!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

There has been ALOOOOT of Zlatan remarks today. There are more DP fans then Zlatanfans in Juventuz and allot of them are biased so i dont buy you rargument but i commend you for not joining the flock.
Dp fans are always alot:cool:...Not a new thing...However I'll try my best to take your advice....

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Of course you can say it, Ive never said you cant critize our players. But when i read post like

Zlatan always wins the "player that fakks up most" award. Thats not constructive critizisme.

Or Zlatan once again "failed to show up", thats just stupid biased posts .
Isnt that what happened ???

I checked out this guys profile, and no wonder he takes all this Zlatan criticism so personally- he is from Sweden !!! Go figure....

Here is his e mail address- http://Zlatanibrahimovic.125mb.com

hmm.... we better stop criticising Zlatan when he has a bad game, or Adam is gonna cry......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Isnt that what happened ???

I checked out this guys profile, and no wonder he takes all this Zlatan criticism so personally- he is from Sweden !!! Go figure....

Here is his e mail address- http://Zlatanibrahimovic.125mb.com

hmm.... we better stop criticising Zlatan when he has a bad game, or Adam is gonna cry......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
WOOOOOW, you got me there.

Im a Zlatanfan from Sweden with an:rofl:e-mail adress. Its called a web page Einstein.

And you are a Del Piero fan which happen to be Italian-American and uses Del Piero as his avatar.

Kind of shooting yourself in the foot there lil buddy.

Im done with these childish games, i should of just ignored you from the start.

Peace.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Im a Zlatanfan from Sweden with an:rofl:e-mail adress. Its called a web page Einstein.

And you are a Del Piero fan which happen to be Italian-American and uses Del Piero as his avatar.

Peace.
What's the big deal If he's Italian-American and has a Dp avatar?

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002

Peace.
webpage- even worse !!:D

What does me being Italian American have anything to do with me liking DP ??:confused:

And I have DP as an avatar, so what ?? You dont see a webpage, do you ??

Anyways, I'm done with you..........

Forza Zlatan !!!!:D

Jocke27

Sep 12, 2005
This "war" is getting ridicolous. I mean, we love the same team!
I guess we all have our favourite but as long as Juve wins, what's the point in arguing this much?

Hanaukyo, come on. Why don't you stop posting plain ignorance and stop defending Zlatan like a maniac and realize that he hasn't been playing perfectly. It's the same for me. Del Piero scored more goals overall last season, even though he played alot less games.
Del Piero was more efficient but Zlatan was more important, if you ask me.

I have no agenda here...I see what I see and tell you lot about it. I have nothing against Zlatan and infact he is my favorite forward in the world at the moment. I'm not going to sugar coat what I see out there just because I like him or somebody else loves him. And it's not like I'm calling for Zlatan's head or anything...I just want to see him improve because it would benefit the team. Whether people like him or not it doesn't matter...Zlatan will be our main attacking threat for years to come.
To me, this puts your opinion in another place. The posts where people critizise Zlatan just to critizise him, are disappointed that DP isn't a starter and take it out on Zlatan won't get my respect.
If people are admitting the fact that he was one of Juve's most valuable players last year, that he has a great potential and just know that he can do better, it's a different situation.
I also think he will be the first and most important attacker for Juve years to come and that's one of my arguments why he should play alot.
I still think he had great games against Empoli and Brügge but it's great to see that you think so much of him, that you even think he was poor in those games.

Even if he was one of the most important players in Juve last year, he can surely thank Capello for the enormous confidence he got.
He should have spent alot more time on the bench during the four months he didn't score a single goal.

Udinese - Juve 1-2, Ibra 1, Vieira 1.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ibra should score his first goal of the season as soon as possible.he seems too nervous.since he just wants to score this first goal,he wouldn't pass to others even if they were in a better position.
he is really talented.I'm sure he can do better and improve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)