[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (134 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I couldn't give two shits what those papers said about any player....when Totti was sent off last year against some weak side and had a horrible match Corriere Della Sera still gave him a 7.5 for assisting on a friggin corner kick. If you rely on those papers for everything you're opinions will matter as much as what color boot Del Piero is wearing.

And where did I say Zlatan "sucked" exactly? I said he was poor in this match today and poor against Brugge on Wednesday, whether you like to hear the truth or not. I'm not gonna sugar coat what I think just because people don't like criticism against their favorite players . We saw what Zlatan could do last year and unfortunately thus far this season he has been disapointing...end of story.

He is not, he's one of them but not my favorite.. but what i dont get is why u are critisicm him so much when he hasent been THAT poor.. he has been GOOD! not GREAT but good.. but i'v figuerd(sorry for spell) out why u are talking like that about him.....

and yeah.. lets say end of story !

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
after only watching the goals of the game, you got to admire del peiro's strength to rise above all the controvercy and put his head in the game (i only saw the goals though)

how long had it been since he scored a free kick
Agree....

If im not wrong, last time i saw DP score a freekick was with the Azzurri !

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

why the hell Cassano is better than him?Cap should give him a chance too.
and your signature is sick.how can you change your ideas about DP just because of some fvcked up fans?(as you said)
Well said king Ale.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
after only watching the goals of the game, you got to admire del peiro's strength to rise above all the controvercy and put his head in the game (i only saw the goals though)

how long had it been since he scored a free kick
Since the game against Newcastle 2 or 3 years i think

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

No, Juventus won the league with both Zlatan AND Del Piero last season. And Trezeguet and Zalayeta. But it's worth noticing that Del Piero scored MORE goals than Zlatan last season, playing less matches.
:thumb:

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

No, Juventus won the league with both Zlatan AND Del Piero last season. And Trezeguet and Zalayeta . But it's worth noticing that Del Piero scored MORE goals than Zlatan last season, playing less matches.
god bless you

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Spot on...Don.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We did just what we had to today to get the victory, and nothing more, which is fine by me.

The Ascoli goal was a deflection which Abbiati had no chance in saving.

Good to see DP WIN the game for us, and a shame that TonyMontana's and Juve_Kosova's (same person, or gay marriage ??) favorite player, Zlatan, didnt show up to play, again..............

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
We did just what we had to today to get the victory, and nothing more, which is fine by me.

Good to see DP WIN the game for us, and a shame that TonyMontana's and Juve_Kosova's (same person, or gay marriage ??) favorite player, Zlatan, didnt show up to play, again..............
I wonder If it was Dp to come in as a subs and to do what Zlatan did today...Damn, people would be bashing him all day long...

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Again with the insults from you. Youre calling me a gay, I let it slide the last time but you keep going at it. You think im the same person as Juve_kosova? Man youre so smart.

I could be the bigger man and just let it slide. Naaah, not this time.

Go beat up a poor black kid, im sure that will make your day officeeeeer.:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Again with the insults from you. Youre calling me a gay, I let it slide the last time but you keep going at it. You think im the same person as Juve_kosova? Man youre so smart.

I could be the bigger man and just let it slide. Naaah, not this time.

Go beat up a poor black kid, im sure that will make your day officeeeeer.:D
You and your lover started the personal insults in the Brugge game thread, and if you dont like it, stop the shit yourself !!!

And I'd rather slap the shit out of you, and your husband, rather than any black kids (nice racial jab there, asshole !!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)