[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (69 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

why the hell Cassano is better than him?Cap should give him a chance too.
and your signature is sick.how can you change your ideas about DP just because of some fvcked up fans?(as you said)
Okay, Cassano is better then Mutu, IMO !!
now u got your opinion i got mine..

and about my sig, YES its crazy isenit, but YES, u really can change your ideas in this forum... and i cant even believe it myself!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Okay, Cassano is better then Mutu, IMO !!
now u got your opinion i got mine..

and about my sig, YES its crazy isenit, but YES, u really can change your ideas in this forum... and i cant even believe it myself!!
if some fvcked up fans can have such an influence on you,it means they aren't fvcked up ;)

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

No, i would have shot Cap maybe.. but not DP!
in reference to ur sig, dun hate any juve players..gonna respect each and every one! they contribute to this team that we love any some way..so no hatred! ;)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

if some fvcked up fans can have such an influence on you,it means they aren't fvcked up ;)
well imo they are.. because even if i said in my sig that i hate dp, i really dont, he was the reason i became a Juve fan... but its just because im ****ing SICK of some DP fans that i have made that sig and a part of me really means it, i really do hope that something will happend with dp, maybe its best if he leaves :down:... ... :fero:

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

check the transfer thread. I think you've said so.
no u check it, and give me a link that shows a post that i did...

yes i did say i would be happy if cassano joins and mutu leaves... BUT that dosent mean that i would like to see mutu play for us at the MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!! ffs is it so hard to understand!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)