[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (13 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juno ] ++
ht 2-1 thanks to that has been. our attack is a joke, we didn't create anything.Whoever thinks dp-treze partenership works better than Zlatan-Treze should shoot himself
How have the individual performances been and how is the defence holding up? If you were Capello what changes would you make for the second half?

++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

well if we play 4-4-2 dp will be a suB! thats life...

but i hope cap might play a 4-3-3 but as u said it, i really dont see it happining vs udinese...!

Forza Juve !
I'm not saying that DP should be a regular starter just because he's scored twice today, I agree with you actually. Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet should remain the first choice pairing upfront, all I'm saying is that DP doing well today doesn't make Cap's first team selection any easier.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We are playing like crap at the moment and not really creating much against this minnow club. We really only recieved TWO clear cut chances to score and luckily Del Piero took them both because we would be in trouble without them. Ascoli is not giving us much when we bring the ball near their goal, and to be honest our actions in midfield have been lackluster and apart from Del Piero putting the ball in the net our forwards have done absolutely nothing.

And again Capello did not choose to field the trident like all the media outlets had suggested, and once again we field the same players besides one. The trident would have run all over this club because we dont have much going up top with Del Piero and Trezeguet. Why Zebina started....I dont know....another dumb decision to rush him back to action. We just better improve on the flanks and get the forwards involved more with the match in the second 45.

And again, no Mutu thus far.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
We cannot change Zlatan for Trez. because then we will have DP and Zlatan and not the real striker!

Zlatan can be spared for the next game while Mutu can sub Dp in the second half

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
We are playing like crap at the moment and not really creating much against this minnow club. We really only recieved TWO clear cut chances to score and luckily Del Piero took them both because we would be in trouble without them. Ascoli is not giving us much when we bring the ball near their goal, and to be honest our actions in midfield have been lackluster and apart from Del Piero putting the ball in the net our forwards have done absolutely nothing.

And again Capello did not choose to field the trident like all the media outlets had suggested, and once again we field the same players besides one. The trident would have run all over this club because we dont have much going up top with Del Piero and Trezeguet. Why Zebina started....I dont know....another dumb decision to rush him back to action. We just better improve on the flanks and get the forwards involved more with the match in the second 45.

And again, no Mutu thus far.
Thanks, Andy! :)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

How have the individual performances been and how is the defence holding up? If you were Capello what changes would you make for the second half?

I'm not saying that DP should be a regular starter just because he's scored twice today, I agree with you actually. Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet should remain the first choice pairing upfront, all I'm saying is that DP doing well today doesn't make Cap's first team selection any easier.

I would have Trez for sure and rotate select one from ZLATAN-MUTU ine each game to partner him.As for DP he could sub ZLATAN-MUTU in the half time.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

i hope to see mutu in today.. dosent matter for who...
I'd like to see either Mutu or Ibrahimovic come in for a midfielder (I won't say who because I'm not watching the game and don't know who's performing well and who isn't) so that we can close out this game.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

its not about only scoring goals... okay..
im happy for dp.. but its also about how the player plays over all!
of caurse.

but i am happy that ale scored 2 goals at his first match!!!!!!

seems ale's time is not over :D

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Are you guys watching the game ? because i am and i don't like what i see.Our attack was basically nowhere, i don't think treze even received a pass, both goals were from DEADBALL situations ffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)