[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (16 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Del Piero behind a free-kick twenty-five metres out...UP AND OVER THE WALL! AND INTO THE BOTTOM CORNER!! Super strike from the Juve captain...rumours of his demise vastly over-rated.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
all of our strikers have different strengths and weaknesses. Physically and mentally....The Don should just rearrange them accordingly with each game

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I feel kind of sorry for Mutu. His form for Romania should have put him ahead of Del Piero in the pecking order but DP got the start and now it's going to be hard for Mutu to get a lot of playing time.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I feel kind of sorry for Mutu. His form for Romania should have put him ahead of Del Piero in the pecking order but DP got the start and now it's going to be hard for Mutu to get a lot of playing time.
i hope to see mutu in today.. dosent matter for who...

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Well i hope to see Zlatan come on for the second half, Del piero wont be subbed(dont worry) since hes playing good, Trez hasnt come into the match at all from what ive heard so Zlatan will be needed especially if we keep playing the way we have, from what ive heard we arent playing that great even if we are up 2-1.

Antone that watched the match with a halftime summary?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Just hope that whenever Mutu comes in he will play very well, and possibly break his duck. I favour hm over DP because he is younger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)