[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (27 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
Nedved's ball in from the left...Del Piero brings it down instantly...LOOKS UP AND FINDS CAMORANESI!! NO! Who wafts his shot shockingly over the bar from only six metres out.
Sounds like DP is really up for this one.

May 4, 2004
Juventus-Ascoli 43' Nedved's ball in from the left...Del Piero brings it down instantly...LOOKS UP AND FINDS CAMORANESI!! NO! Who wafts his shot shockingly over the bar from only six metres out.

damn... that should have been a goal!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

:confused: why drive him mad????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

he will only be happy for him, and happy that he can count on DP !!!
I think she meant that Cap will have a very hard time in deciding who to start in the coming games since Trez, Zlatan and now DP are playing well. I don't see Fabio playing 4-3-3 against Udinese so he's going to have to leave out one of them.

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
ht 2-1 thanks to that has been. our attack is a joke, we didn't create anything.Whoever thinks dp-treze partenership works better than Zlatan-Treze should shoot himself

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I think she meant that Cap will have a very hard time in deciding who to start in the coming games since Trez, Zlatan and now DP are playing well. I don't see Fabio playing 4-3-3 against Udinese so he's going to have to leave out one of them.
well if we play 4-4-2 dp will be a suB! thats life...

but i hope cap might play a 4-3-3 but as u said it, i really dont see it happining vs udinese...!

Forza Juve !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)