[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (25 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Did you know that i DONT GIVE A FÜCK ?
Why do you have an attitude for any remark given to you, you know that is not healthy? I know you don't give a FÜCK as well, but I just mentioned it. Forget it if you don't like it.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Why do you have an attitude for any remark given to you, you know that is not healthy? I know you don't give a FÜCK as well, but I just mentioned it. Forget it if you don't like it.

Because some ppl in this forum make's me sick and i guess some feel the same about me, but again i dont give a shit !

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Del Piero set to come in from cold

Juve boss Fabio Capello has hinted Ale del Piero may come in from the cold to play against Ascoli on Sunday. The unsettled bianconero star - tipped for a move out of Turin - looks set to line up alongside Adrian Mutu and Marcelo Zalayeta against the Serie A newcomers. LIVE on eurosport.com 15:00cet!

"We have four games in the next nine days, so I am thinking about rotating the squad," said Capello, who seems poised to rest first-choice strikers David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"Our great strength is that we have so many quality players who are eager to work for the collective."

He added: "Del Piero is in great form during training and very relaxed. I can assure you that controversy only fires him up to do better.”

Capello must also decide whether midfielder Manuele Blasi continues as a makeshift right-back - a role he occupied in the 2-1 Champions League win over Bruges - or to draft in fit-again Jonathan Zebina.

For Ascoli, Vittorio Tosto misses out after being sent off last week, so Gianluca Comotto - a new signing form Torino - comes in for his debut.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
32 C. Abbiati
6 Robert Kovac
28 Fabio Cannavaro
20 Manuele Blasi
19 G. Zambrotta
8 F. Emerson
16 M. Camoranesi
11 Pavel Nedved
4 Patrick Vieira
17 David Trezeguet
10 A. Del Piero

Substitutes :
27 Jonathan Zebina
23 G. Giannichedda
18 Adrian Mutu
25 M. Zalayeta
9 Z. Ibrahimovic
14 F. Balzaretti
22 Landry Bonnefoi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)