[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (87 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

However, we have read stories like this before from Channel 4 in which they say Capello will use the trident and rest Zlatan only to see Capello use the straight 4-4-2, play Zlatan and use the same players as the previous match. As I stated before, I will believe it when I see at and Capello better use the trident and Mutu tomorrow. Just try it out FFS.
Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up too much either. I'm gonna wait until the official team sheet is handed in before getting too excited.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
hehe, nah man, I'm still waiting Al-Jazeera +1 +2...I'll have them in like a week..But for Tomorrow, I'll go watch the game in a pub or restaurant...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hell ya I know, many times I've ignored her just to watch Juve's matches or sometimes when we're out I leave early just to watch Juve on time...They're my life man, Can't waste them Just to take a kiss or a hug or whatever :D

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
hehe, nah man, I'm still waiting Al-Jazeera +1 +2...I'll have them in like a week..But for Tomorrow, I'll go watch the game in a pub or restaurant...
if you did tell me that before i'll send you a card Rab . i have 3 cards of aljazeera since they start broadcasting ?

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Hell ya I know, many times I've ignored her just to watch Juve's matches or sometimes when we're out I leave early just to watch Juve on time...They're my life man, Can't waste them Just to take a kiss or a hug or whatever :D
take her to watch the Juve's game together with you :howler:
it will be nice to give her a kiss everytime DP's scores:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
the probable line-up from channel 4.

Juventus (probable): Abbiati; Zebina, Kovac, F Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Del Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

:LOL:

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
the probable line-up from channel 4.

Juventus (probable): Abbiati; Zebina, Kovac, F Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Del Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

:LOL:
We will be unbeatable if we have a player, who has the ability of both Del Piero and Vieria, he surely is the King of the football.:howler:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
If I was Capello I would field something like this:

Abbiati

Balzaretti - Kovac - Cannavaro - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Vieira - Emerson

Del Piero - Trezeguet - Mutu

In the second half I would bring on Gladstone for somebody to give him the debut and Giannichedda on for one of Camoranesi, Emerson, or Vieira. Zalayeta would also come on for Trezeguet, so that would sufficient.

However, we have read stories like this before from Channel 4 in which they say Capello will use the trident and rest Zlatan only to see Capello use the straight 4-4-2, play Zlatan and use the same players as the previous match. As I stated before, I will believe it when I see at and Capello better use the trident and Mutu tomorrow. Just try it out FFS.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

if you did tell me that before i'll send you a card Rab . i have 3 cards of aljazeera since they start broadcasting ?
Really :down:....I live in Romania, and Since 2weeks I'm trying to find someone that can actually try to get me this card...and I'll pay him...But couldn't find...I tried to find Al-jazeera's sport e-mail, also couldn't find..So I guess I'll ask my friend to bring me from Lebanon.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I hope we can optimize our chances more. I don't doubt the win, but I'd love to see us score more than 2 goals again.

I'm waiting for Mutu to get his first start, I really think he can do alot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)