[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (126 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Zebina recovered....he'll definitely be available for Udinese and he might be played tomorrow, but Cap might opt to rest him to be 100% for Udine.

Don't undestimate Ascoli, we cannot just change everyone cos we think they are pushovers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Zebina recovered....he'll definitely be available for Udinese and he might be played tomorrow, but Cap might opt to rest him to be 100% for Udine.

Don't undestimate Ascoli, we cannot just change everyone cos we think they are pushovers.
Sure nobody is undestimating them.....Our squad is strong and I believe we can take 3points tomorrow......Even If we made some changes tomorrow.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
From the formations people are putting in, only Emerson, Camo, Zambrotta and Cananvaro seem to be consistently in...I really can't imagine any coach (not even Marcello 'let's-use-turnover-every-2-games' Lippi) changing so many players at once. My guess is that at most there will be 3 changes.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
From the formations people are putting in, only Emerson, Camo, Zambrotta and Cananvaro seem to be consistently in...I really can't imagine any coach (not even Marcello 'let's-use-turnover-every-2-games' Lippi) changing so many players at once. My guess is that at most there will be 3 changes.
you are understimating our bench.......P.s If he keeps on playing the same players...Remmber Injury will be coming soon...and we don't need that as we'll be in delicate time....

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Even Inter's bench is great but we all saw what happened Mancini changed the first eleven last Saturday.

Even under Lippi, whenever he changed too many players round we ended up drawing even the easy games. It's quite a risk but yes we have to rest 3 or maybe at most 4 players.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Who cares if he scores as long as Juve wins :) If Trez plays I hope he scores so he can take the top-scorer title, but other than I don't care who scores. Zlatan already does a great job at opening defences, I don't expect anything else from him.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Huh? Da? Sorry don't understand what you're saying.

Trez-Zlatan aren't the only players who score as we proved last season when we played for most of the season without Trez and still were the highest scoring team in Serie A.

Lots of other players can score, especially considering that we have been creating lots of chances. I would be more worried if we were unable to create chances, but if you do create chances, you eventually do score (good example is the Brugge game).

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Alrite then...

To reply to your question Juve_The_Best I think that theoretically Abbiati has a better chance of scoring than Capello.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Who cares if he scores as long as Juve wins :) If Trez plays I hope he scores so he can take the top-scorer title, but other than I don't care who scores. Zlatan already does a great job at opening defences, I don't expect anything else from him.
Exactly. I would love for Mutu to score his first Juve goal, or for Del Piero to move even closer to becoming Juve's top goalscorer of all time, or for Zambrotta to be rewarded for his consistent performances with a goal, but what it comes down to in the end is Juventus winning. As long as we perform well, or well enough to win, it doesn't matter who scores.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah Stuart. I would only care if I bet money on the scorers, but since I don't do that I wouldn't care even if it was Zebina scoring with his rear while tripping on his shoe lace.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Exactly. I would love for Mutu to score his first Juve goal, or for Del Piero to move even closer to being Juve's top goalscorer of all time, or for Zambrotta to be rewarded for his consistent performances with a goal, but what it comes down to in the end if Juventus winning. As long as we perform well, or well enough to win, it doesn't matter who scores.
Word....All I wanna see Is Juve winning in Italy and Europe....It doesn't really get my eyes who's gonna score or not as far as we win...As For Del Piero I would love to see him scoring and getting close to being Juve's top scorer, But 3points is much more Important.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As always Rab ;)

Ah cool the time for posting has decreased from 60 to 20? Thank God for that, it was annoying!
hehe....you hate reading my posts eh??? If yes, then No problem...But Just wanna let you know that we only disagree on Dp's issue, other than that, I enjoy reading your posts, tho you post 85% about Dp only...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)