[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (30 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
can you imagine the pep talk before the game from the ascoli coach

guys i know our Heaviest Home Defeat is 0-5 vs. Juventus and our Heaviest Away Defeat is 0-7 vs. Juventus but that doesnt mean we cant do it

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
But seriously. Juventus has an attacking problem. They have 5 great attackers ready to play. Why did they buy mutu again? It's too much. Cappelo must atleast start to use 3 attackers in a match or this is a waste.

They need to get rid of an attack player.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
can you imagine the pep talk before the game from the ascoli coach

guys i know our Heaviest Home Defeat is 0-5 vs. Juventus and our Heaviest Away Defeat is 0-7 vs. Juventus but that doesnt mean we cant do it
"It" meaning losing to Juventus 0-4? :cheesy:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I'm happy to see that Zebina has been called up again. So my formation would look like this --->

Abbiati

Zebina - Kovac - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Vieira - Emerson - Nedved

Trezeguet - Ibrahimovic

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Gotta admire Capello for his character. Mancini stated this week that he is "scared" of leaving Adriano out cos of the backlash from the fans and media. He needs a spine.
Mancio should change name to RobertA Mancini. He is just a little frightened girl... :p

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Maybe a revolution to overthrow the dictator and kill all first newly born kids from the Toro fans.
LMAO :D:D

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Jeeks and Don Bes

You guys just love to confuse the hell out of people new to the forum dont cha?

By all means, maybe some of the DP fans join the ZF instead but are too scared to switch back by the time they figure out theyve been had.

Its hard work youre doing, keep it up;)

Jan 7, 2004
tony its a shame that you missed my "shut up" movement

i selected some member including Azzurri7 and send them the following pm. it was quite catchy for a while

You have been selected a memeber of the "shut up" campaign

Why : Because you have showed good maturity in discussing the Del Piero Matter.

What : Influence the other memebers of the forum to act more like you. think before writting anything concerning del piero and not use the same arguments over and over again.

How : Show your apprecation for the campaign by
- using the words "shut up" every time someone talks the same crap about del piero
- having the message "shut up" on your siganture

When : Right now !!!

Who : This affects everybody

Remeber - This campaign is not about bashing or loving Del Piero. It is about bringing some sense to this argument.

Do the Right Thing "SHUT UP"

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
:rofl: That was awesome! I remeber that, it was when i had just come to the forum.

I used to be pissed with people with that signature, I wanted to start a "suck dikk" campaign as a countermeasure.

Youre saying that was all a goof? :rofl:

Brilliant, simply brilliant. I remember there was tons of people doing it.

But i mean, people knew you right and your views on stuff so how did you...

Fake identity, yes?

Cant believe people bought it.

The "Because you have showed good maturity in discussing the Del Piero Matter." line is too funny.
:rofl:
Seriously, really nice work!:thumb:

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Capello revives Alex hopes Saturday 17 September, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello has hinted at a starting spot for Alessandro Del Piero against Ascoli tomorrow afternoon in a new trident attack with Adrian Mutu.

“Juventus are in good condition,” assured the Coach after three consecutive wins between Serie A and the Champions League. “Psychologically we are also doing well and want to continue along the path we have set out on this season. It’s a wonderful journey, but a difficult one, and the efforts of everyone in training have been impressive.”

Much has been said on the future of Del Piero, although patron Lapo Elkann later insisted he had not called the captain, “an expensive luxury we can no longer afford.” With reports of a move to Japan, the Premiership or even their rivals Milan, it might be time for Capello to give him another chance.

“Del Piero is in great form during training and very relaxed. I can assure you that controversy only fires him up to do better.”

During the summer the Bianconeri tested out a trident attack and could employ that system against newly promoted Ascoli, who are still unbeaten in Serie A despite facing Milan and Lecce.

David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic may be rested in favour of Del Piero, Mutu and Marcelo Zalayeta, although the Frenchman could stay on considering his good form of late.

Some of the top stars are set to be rested, as Juventus face a difficult test on Wednesday against joint Serie A leaders Udinese.

Capello must also make another difficult decision, as Gianluca Pessotto is still injured, so he can choose between Jonathan Zebina and Manuele Blasi for the right-back role. Midfielder Blasi took that position with some success in the 2-1 Champions League win over Club Brugge midweek.

this just shows that capello really has nothing personal against Del Piero.. every one will get a chance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)