[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (146 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
i no but they've been too quite lately i remember last year they said things against capello maybe this year they'll take it to the next level
After they did that last year, what happend? nothing! He brought them the scudetto and they shut up.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Gotta admire Capello for his character. Mancini stated this week that he is "scared" of leaving Adriano out cos of the backlash from the fans and media. He needs a spine.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
i no but they've been too quite lately i remember last year they said things against capello maybe this year they'll take it to the next level
What is the next level? It seems now you are talking about demonstrations and chaos in the streets of Torino.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think the next level he means is sacking Capello and assigning Del Piero as manager, player, legend and responsible for transfers. ANd of course his main target in the transfer is NOT to try to sign players that can replace him.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
They I mean Del Piero and his bird (I'm not sure everyone will understand what I mean here since it's only on Italian TV).

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Cos in Italy DP has become famous as well for a commercial he has been doing for the past 2/3 years. It's about mineral water and it stars DP and this small bird who talks to him and have these little stories and jokes.

Since doing that commercial lots of Italian comedians and satire programs have taken the piss out of him. I'm sure some DP lover over here would also have these videos :D

In a nutshell, the bird controls DP and tells him what to do and they're always together :cool:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
He just said he might and judging from the training session they had, it seems the trident wil be used (Mutu-DP-Zlatan) but he might still change his mind tomorrow. He also defended DP saying that he's very motivated and doing well in training against all criticism.

He also mentioned Ascoli's strikers who were former Torino players therefore will do their best to screw us up. The msot dangerous being obviously Ferrante.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Cos in Italy DP has become famous as well for a commercial he has been doing for the past 2/3 years. It's about mineral water and it stars DP and this small bird who talks to him and have these little stories and jokes.

Since doing that commercial lots of Italian comedians and satire programs have taken the piss out of him. I'm sure some DP lover over here would also have these videos :D

In a nutshell, the bird controls DP and tells him what to do and they're always together :cool:
Oh, I remember those.. I saw one last year on Canale5 for the CL qualification match against djurgarden..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

You mean THE TEAM brought the scudetto :cool:
Yes you are right, because the team can perform without a coach....I forgot about that...OH and I forgot that the team has a ledend, a symbol and a captain that can bring the trophies, fuck, he sometimes can win trophies by himself.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Yes you are right, because the team can perform without a coach....I forgot about that...OH and I forgot that the team has a ledend, a symbol and a captain that can bring the trophies, fuck, he sometimes can win trophies by himself.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)