SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
88' Thuram bursts into the box and it takes a perfect sliding tackle from Maldini to dispossess the Frenchman!

88' Nedved has a shy from range!! Straight at Dida! Juve are going down in a blaze of glory here !(describes the night perfectly ..)

87' Camoranesi tries an outrageous dipping volley!!! Just over!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
ohh....my, just blow the damn whistle collina...!!

....and our losing streak with collina continues......

i'm starting to think that we shud've stick to lotto, i think nike is screwing us up :rofl:
believe it or npt,i think the same thing

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

believe it or npt,i think the same thing
And Di Vaio's poor form is because of his change of shoes! ;).

Edit: Strange how inter was second last year and we first. Oh how things can change so fast..

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
you know wath me 2

i was thinking the only italian team that got niks is inter and they play bad, bud i was thinking naaaaaaaaa its inter we are juve bud then i was like wow pretty t-shirt bud i think the lotto one is prettyer when i see delpiero cheering his goal againts real madrid and i was like dammnnn i mis lotto

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
90' Milan go seven points clear, and the Scudetto is in sight for Carlo Ancelotti's men! Juve didn't play badly, but were outdueled, and the rossoneri were worthy winners!

90' Milan have just about regained control of the situation, passing the ball out with a cocky assurance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)