SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (32 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
just cut it out Liliana... with that neggatiism u will not go so far in your life :(
i am optimistic in general,but usually for the things can give me room to be optimistic.

guys,why do i bother you so much??
have your own optimistic view,why do you care what i say or think?

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
just cut it out Liliana... with that kind of neggativism u will not go so far in your life :(
yea sorry liliana but somtime's you get to neggativism .
juventus is a italian team and italians are always happy and optimistic before a superm game so be italian today and be happy and optimistic ciaoooo Forza juve

dont be mad on me liliana i still think you are hot :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
There's nothing wrong with being negative tonight. By rights we shouldn't be expecting anything but a loss.

I'll be watching though for the full 90 cheering on the lads

we need gigi to play a blinder methinks :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

yea sorry liliana but somtime's you get to neggativism .
juventus is a italian team and italians are always happy and optimistic before a superm game so be italian today and be happy and optimistic ciaoooo Forza juve

dont be mad on me liliana i still think you are hot :D
i am not mad at you.
i don't care what ppl think of me.
you think i am over-pessimistic about tonight,good for you

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
There's nothing wrong with being negative tonight. By rights we shouldn't be expecting anything but a loss.

I'll be watching though for the full 90 cheering on the lads

we need gigi to play a blinder methinks :D
i agree...
i wish i could watch the match too

genesio.....i am speecless about your picture :p

Forza_La_Juve

Aug 7, 2003
Viva Nedved! Forza Juve! Let's beat the red and black!
Appiah, please score and make us stop yearning for the loss of Davids. And Neddy, finish off the red and white with a blistering strike. 2-1 Juve.... in my dreams, or possible blissfull reality? we will soon find out.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am not mad at you.
i don't care what ppl think of me.
you think i am over-pessimistic about tonight,good for you
what???

what is this??? :D

i thougt you would say

THX Gi that you think i am hot :D

i dont believe some of the forum people still dont know me after al this time I AM ALWAYS MAKING JOKE'S i love everything that is juventini

ps i am Gino?£*¨:eek::confused::frown: nobody know's that?? :frown:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I don't know if this has already been posted, but our starting line-up will be as follows:

Juventus: Buffon; Thuram, Legrottaglie, Iuliano, Pessotto; Camoranesi, Conte, Appiah; Nedved; Miccoli, Di Vaio.

Good Luck Juve, and hopefully we will be celebrating after the match all together. Enough with the negative thinking, we are Juve and we can do it !!

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
I don't know if this has already been posted, but our starting line-up will be as follows:

Juventus: Buffon; Thuram, Legrottaglie, Iuliano, Pessotto; Camoranesi, Conte, Appiah; Nedved; Miccoli, Di Vaio.

Good Luck Juve, and hopefully we will be celebrating after the match all together. Enough with the negative thinking, we are Juve and we can do it !!
i hope camoranesi will be the man of the mach and make's a couple of goals i love that man Forza MAURO GERMAN CAMORANESI!!!!

ps that link i open it it and i only hear somthing nothing to see??? is that only with me???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)