SERIE A: Juventus - AC Milan (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

majed come on now del piero isnt the same ag as he use to be 10 years ago is he that slow man!
i dont think anyone is the same age as they were 10 years ago :LOL:

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

LMAO omg! loool..i didnt mean it in that way
what i ment was..
that he isnt as fast and u begin to loose those talnets and besides he needs time to concentrate and takes his time to decide weather to score or to pass (which most of the time takes really long and the ball isnt with him anymore..thank u!!) lool

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

umm i dont know what to think anymore i lost the will to think lool..
aah i bet u heard that in the match with a juve fan commentator in the roma match or any match we lost going "u stupid slow fat captain didnt u learn anything!! "
no..i'm just making that up :)
i say it often when i play winning eleven with my buddies. DP is the slowest MoFo on the team, He makes so many mistakes, and his balance is terrible (he falls with the slightest of pushes), but no matter how shitty he plays, i never sub him out of the game :D :touched: i play Italia, Juve, and Euro stars and he's in all my teams as a starter!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

LMAO omg! loool..i didnt mean it in that way
what i ment was..
that he isnt as fast and u begin to loose those talnets and besides he needs time to concentrate and takes his time to decide weather to score or to pass (which most of the time takes really long and the ball isnt with him anymore..thank u!!) lool
i know what you mean :D... just messin' with ya :D

Yeah, i agree, he used to be faster and skip past defenders he put on some weight and the injuries didn't help at all.

Aug 27, 2003

i know what you mean :D... just messin' with ya :D

Yeah, i agree, he used to be faster and skip past defenders he put on some weight and the injuries didn't help at all.
i may be stupid but not thaaat stupid i noticed people seem to enjoy seraching for my flaws in writing or whatever is the case

yeah i guess after all this injuries he cant bascily come back on his best forum poor guy doing really well at start and now look at him a mont out once again!!:(:frown:

wish to see him back soon

Aug 27, 2003

no..i'm just making that up :)
i say it often when i play winning eleven with my buddies. DP is the slowest MoFo on the team, He makes so many mistakes, and his balance is terrible (he falls with the slightest of pushes), but no matter how shitty he plays, i never sub him out of the game :D :touched: i play Italia, Juve, and Euro stars and he's in all my teams as a starter!

aaaah so ur the commentator! lool..
ugh wehn i lay any soccer games on the ps2 everyone is sooooo slow im like what the hell i get so fustrated really fast!!
awww such a faitful delpiero fan u are majed! lol

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

i may be stupid but not thaaat stupid i noticed people seem to enjoy seraching for my flaws in writing or whatever is the case

yeah i guess after all this injuries he cant bascily come back on his best forum poor guy doing really well at start and now look at him a mont out once again!!:(:frown:

wish to see him back soon
i dont look for it intentiallly.. it just struck me in the face and it was funny :D ... it's no sign of stupidity unless you still dont see anything strange about it. :)
we're all human arne't we?!

Aug 27, 2003

i dont look for it intentiallly.. it just struck me in the face and it was funny :D ... it's no sign of stupidity unless you still dont see anything strange about it. :)
we're all human arne't we?!
loool..i was laughing really hard i didnt notice what i was saying i tend to blaaaab as u all noticed!!
human..*rolls eyes* hoping no one uncovers that i may be an extra trestrial spiecies (this looks lke a case for mulder and scully loool..)

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Except for me..

you know, the that machine I made the other day.. or was that 10 years ago?

:confused:

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Seedorf will face Juventus

Clarence Seedorf will return to the Milan side for the clash at Juventus. While the Bianconeri will also welcome back some key players.

Seedorf missed his side’s 4-1 win over Sparta Prague with injury last night but he will be available for Sunday.

The Dutchman has received extensive treatment on a muscle problem this week and he’s been declared fit.

The Juventus treatment room isn’t so empty though as they will be without Trezeguet, Iuliano, Zambrotta, Birindelli and Del Piero.

The good news is that boss Marcello Lippi will have more options than he did against Deportivo La Coruna on Tuesday.

Antonio Conte should be drafted back into the side after his suspension, while Igor Tudor and Enzo Maresca have recovered from injury.

There is also great optimism that Fabrizio Miccoli will be fit enough to start after he limped off in the midweek 1-0 defeat.

There were fears that he may have torn a thigh muscle but tests carried out today have ruled out that possibility.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well the team is well wounded and in pain.
But i still say FORZA JUVE!
there is always a chance and whoever will play i hope they just try hard and fight for our club symbol fans HONOUR!
I think we will lose this one,but with Juve(even with this season's Juve) you never know,let's just pray and believe!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)