[Serie A] JUVENTUS 7-0 Parma (November 9th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MOM

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Licht

• 4-3-1-2

Results are only viewable after voting.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
It's nice to hear that he wont use the 352, specially when he could perfectly do it considering that right now we don't have a proper Lb available.

I hope we could see Coman this time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri is convinced by 4-3-1-2 and is not expected to revert back to 3-5-2. 4-3-1-2 vs Olympiacos was not created last minute but it was practiced in training many times - GDS

Tevez behind Morata and Llorente would be pure sex.
GDS: Allegri favours the 4-3-1-2 and is considering Tevez as TQ.

Apparently there is no signs of reverting back to a back 5. Allegri wants to keep the 4-3-1-2 with the playmaker between the lines and is considering Tevez and Coman as attacking options for that position behind Morata and llorente. It also reports that the formation change against the greeks was applied a number of times before in the training and was not a result of circumstances.

The report says 2 main factors have convinced allegri to keep this: 1) the chance creation got significently better. 2) the goals conceded came from set pieces, something that has nothing to do with the formation change.
All of a sudden I want to see Juve games again
That's beautiful news if true. 3-5-2 was hurting my eyes and nerves.
:touched::touched::touched::touched:

Im not decided yet if i want to cry of happiness or simply fap.

Nows theres a bigger reason to wait for the next game.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegri is convinced by 4-3-1-2 and is not expected to revert back to 3-5-2. 4-3-1-2 vs Olympiacos was not created last minute but it was practiced in training many times - GDS

This is great news tbh. It was due time to move from that obsolete system. Team plays more fluidly in 4-3-1-2.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It'd be kinda funny if we don't win tho
fuk man dont say that. I dont wanna go back to 352...

dont say that ever again.

- - - Updated - - -

This is great news tbh. It was due time to move from that obsolete system. Team plays more fluidly in 4-3-1-2.
-------Baff--------

Romulo----Bon---Chi-----someone

Vidal----Cheese-----Pogs----

Morata---Llorente------Gio/Coman

du eet-

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Better late than never. It took him too long IMO but here it is at last. With this formation we played very well despite the nervous game vs Olympiakos a coupe of days ago. It was a pure joy to watch our players pass the ball around with more accuracy, faster and also more imagination. It's not all perfect yet as we were very wasteful upfront and the movement wasn't good enough just yet but it was already very promising in comparison to the obsolete 352 which in CL was always a 532.

But now we need a trequartista. Tbh I'd prefer to see Pogba there instead of Vidal but in longer term we need a different kind of player - faster, more explosive and better at 1v1. Besides the 4312 is all about the midfield that's why it'd be unwise to play all 4 mids all the time (Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba and Vidal). Pereyra, Coman and Govinco should be tried out in the treq position because I think we'll have to go on with what we have right now until the end of the season. Players like Mata or Shaqiri aren't attainable in January and Berardi should stay at Sassuolo until the end of the season.

I've seen glimpses of improvement from Pirlo. I'm glad grandpa Pirlo can still be useful and he can partly thanks to the 4312 IMO. It takes a lot of pressure from him as we have more advanced players and he can do things he does best: move around defense and spread the ball with a lot of accuracy thanks to the fact he's got time to do it his own way.

As for wingbacks I'm glad they're moved to the backline. They definitely had too many duties and they're not good enough at attacking. They can do their thing in defense though and thanks to that the 3rd CB became unnecessary.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Better late than never. It took him too long IMO but here it is at last. With this formation we played very well despite the nervous game vs Olympiakos a coupe of days ago. It was a pure joy to watch our players pass the ball around with more accuracy, faster and also more imagination. It's not all perfect yet as we were very wasteful upfront and the movement wasn't good enough just yet but it was already very promising in comparison to the obsolete 352 which in CL was always a 532.

But now we need a trequartista. Tbh I'd prefer to see Pogba there instead of Vidal but in longer term we need a different kind of player - faster, more explosive and better at 1v1. Besides the 4312 is all about the midfield that's why it'd be unwise to play all 4 mids all the time (Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba and Vidal). Pereyra, Coman and Govinco should be tried out in the treq position because I think we'll have to go on with what we have right now until the end of the season. Players like Mata or Shaqiri aren't attainable in January and Berardi should stay at Sassuolo until the end of the season.

I've seen glimpses of improvement from Pirlo. I'm glad grandpa Pirlo can still be useful and he can partly thanks to the 4312 IMO. It takes a lot of pressure from him as we have more advanced players and he can do things he does best: move around defense and spread the ball with a lot of accuracy thanks to the fact he's got time to do it his own way.

As for wingbacks I'm glad they're moved to the backline. They definitely had too many duties and they're not good enough at attacking. They can do their thing in defense though and thanks to that the 3rd CB became unnecessary.
:tup:

In treq role i would use any of Tevez, Pogba, Giovinco, Coman.... whoever does it best. Vidal IMO is too delicious as a B2B (when on form) to field him as an AM which he really isnt.

We will have tod o with what we got.. but i think it can be done..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Or if we end up using the 352 and win convincingly further creating the complex in Allegri.
forgot to thank you for opening that thread. a new formation, more attacking play, an amazing game and a win in the CL, lots of bullshit posts, Roma lost etc.what else would you wish from a CL week.

looking forward for the Malmo game thread :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)