[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-2 Sampdoria (Jan. 18th 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good game but poor defending. It needs to be improved.

I got to read the bbilan and merda forums you guys posted. Just a couple of pages each. They're so mad and jealous :lol:

They were "strong" while we got sent to Serie B. Some of them realize it's a big success to come back and dominate the league so much. A lot of praises to Marotta, Vidal, Pogba and the team overall :D There's a lot of gold there.

If it wasn't for calciopoli we probably would be one of EU's biggest right now instead of trailing Barca, Real, Bayern etc.

If it happened to merda or bbilan they'd still be in shambles though. Notice their self destruction over the years. Imagine what relegation would do to them.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
My god they're still going on about that :lol:

Ffs Matri had a goal disallowed when we were still a goal down

If you concede two perfectly good goals to Matri then you don't deserve the Scudetto. Please God don't let this statement haunt me next time we meet him.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

If you concede two perfectly good goals to Matri then you don't deserve the Scudetto. Please God don't let this statement haunt me next time we meet him.
This. we also had a perfect goal turned down

Fuck you milan dogs if any of you phaggots are reading this

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Good game but poor defending. It needs to be improved.

I got to read the bbilan and merda forums you guys posted. Just a couple of pages each. They're so mad and jealous :lol:

They were "strong" while we got sent to Serie B. Some of them realize it's a big success to come back and dominate the league so much. A lot of praises to Marotta, Vidal, Pogba and the team overall :D There's a lot of gold there.

If it wasn't for calciopoli we probably would be one of EU's biggest right now instead of trailing Barca, Real, Bayern etc.

If it happened to merda or bbilan they'd still be in shambles though. Notice their self destruction over the years. Imagine what relegation would do to them.
I'm not too sure about that. I feel like it kinda forced us to get our debt and spending under control in advance.

And what a goal it was...

Dec 24, 2012
Pogba was good today, but I think people are a little too quick to give him the MOTM title because he scored that magnificent goal to clinch the win. He also disappeared for large periods of time in the game (like he has an occasional tendency to do) and made a few questionable plays, like that solo attempt to dribble past Samp's defense which ended up tripping himself and that terrible pass to a completely open Vidal on the counter. However, he was good overall in a tough game, and can always pull the incredible out of his hat to stun us.

In my opinion, Marchisio was the engine today and deserves the nod. He created the penalty chance, backtracked a whole lot and regained possession more than anyone on the field, and offensively he was just as good organizing play as Pirlo. It was a great performance and had he scored a goal it would be an easy decision for everyone, but I still think he deserves it.

Credit to Sampdoria for fighting against us at Juventus Stadium in a way that neither Roma nor Napoli could pull off.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm not too sure about that. I feel like it kinda forced us to get our debt and spending under control in advance.

And what a goal it was...

And just look how "the best defender in the world" Thiago Silva is trying with both hands to keep Matri.But that pass from Pepe was briliant.I miss much the guy and his "golf" celebrating the goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)