[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Udinese [March 8th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caceres

• Rugani

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• A. Sandro

• Bonucci

• Dybala

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Suprised var didn't disallow the penalty.

Clear tug by Keane before he was fouled.

Kid should of been given the chance to take it for the hatrick.

Maybe I'm messing something but Spinny has looked great everytime he has played don't understand why he isnt playing ahead of De sciglio maybe he isn't as good defensively?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He has lacked that sharpness ever since he came, IMO. He has everything except that final touch. He is still a really good player, I like him a lot and want him to stay but if he could get pass that mental "block" he'd be WC, I think. He's strong, agile, works hard, technical, has a good shot, he's creative, and so forth. So I think it's just something mental, I assume related to pressure.

Regarding the racist slurs going on in this thread, please stop it, I expect more of you.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
According to my sources at Tuttomerdasportsweb, this will be the lineup on Tuesday night.

Tek
Caceres-Bonucci-Chiellini
Cancelo- Pjanic-Matuidi(Can)-Spinazzola
Dybala
Mandukic-Ronaldo
Bentancur instead of Matuidi/Can and probably Rugani instead of Caceres and we are ready to go. With both MDS and Barza injured, Allegri could be forced to try this formation.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I still cant beleive what i saw yesterday. The way we played. I feel like it was a dream. Cant beleive it. What scares me the most is that i am 100% certain that CR, Dybala and Mandzo do not have the knowledge or capacity to play like we played yesterday and with such intensity and grinta. I would seriously bench Mandzo against Atletico and play Kean instead cause there is no way in hell that Kean could play worse than what Mandzukic has been playing these last several games. Also, Spinazzola should also be given a chance cause he earned it and is obviously playing with a lot of confidence.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
SZCZESNY 6
CACERES 6
BARZAGLI 6
BONUCCI 6
RUGANI 6
SPINAZZOLA 6,5
EMRE CAN 6,5
BENTANCUR 6,5
MATUIDI 7
ALEX SANDRO 6,5
BERNARDESCHI 6
KEAN 8 MOM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)