[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 SPAL [October 25th 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Rugani

• Bernardeschi

• D. Costa

• Dybala

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well, yeah I disagree on Cuadrado. Surely he has great moments but he's not intelligent and horrendously out of form.
But who cares about form. At least Allegri doesn't.
So Costa is setting the world on fire right now?

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Yeah I did watch Cuadrado. He was there on the field. Which he shouldn't have been. Players who perform on an unacceptable low level should not play the very next match. In Juve, Allegri is running the club based on hierarchy. This is just the way Allegri does it. Dybala took 8 months to become a starter as well. I dislike on this philosophy. Douglas Costa won't go to the world cup unless we start offering him playing time. That's on Allegri. Obviously Costa has outperformed Cuadrado this season. But at least Costa get's some playing time. Bernardeschi has played a total of 160 minutes this season. Costa has 260 minutes while Cuadrado has 498. #CuadOut refers to the bench, not a sale. Not before July at least..
:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well, yeah. Cuadrado and Mandzukic are our best wingers by a margin.
I agree about Mandzukic. Cuadrado has played more than Costa and Bernardeschi so of course his production will be better, but I think Bernardeschi is the best one of the three. I was never a huge Costa fan he's just a fancier version of Cuadrado, but he should play more as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)