[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Roma (29th Sept - 2012) (21 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Zeman

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What a refreshing performance, our first half was probably the best first half we have ever played since Conte. I did not like the subs at all, I thought if someone should be subbed from the attack it was Vucinic and I thought Vidal was more tired than Marchisio who probably played the best match of his life so far. I also wanted to see Isla.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7.5
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 7.5

Caceres 7
Vidal 7
Pirlo 7.5
Marchisio 8
De Ceglie 7.5

Vucinic 7
Matri 7.5

Giovinco 7
Asamoah 6.5
Pogba N.R

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Roma's PK came from a clear dive by Destro right? They banned Krasic for it 2 seasons ago, so are they going to ban Destro too?
for me it's a penalty , bonucci gave him an elbow

---------- Post Merged at 23:38 ----------

What a refreshing performance, our first half was probably the best first half we have ever played since Conte. I did not like the subs at all, I thought if someone should be subbed from the attack it was Vucinic and I thought Vidal was more tired than Marchisio who probably played the best match of his life so far. I also wanted to see Isla.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7.5
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 7.5

Caceres 7
Vidal 7
Pirlo 7.5
Marchisio 8
De Ceglie 7.5

Vucinic 7
Matri 7.5

Giovinco 7
Asamoah 6.5
Pogba N.R
i agree with everyone except caceres , he doesn't deserve the 7 in my opinion

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Don't think the penalty was a dive, it was a clumsy body check from Bonehead.

Only thing the game looked like it missed was a clean sheet and Cheesio getting off the mark this season. Great performance, was puzzled with Matri starting the game after seemingly opting to put Quagliarella ahead of him in the pecking order but he certainly had a good game, got lucky with his finish but he certainly looked like he needed it with the goal drought he was going through.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Fantastic question by the sky journalist to sabatini : "First Luis Enrique and now Zeman , don't you ever have the urge to get a normal coach ?" :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Agreed on all counts.

My ratings?

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7.5
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 7.5

Caceres 6
Vidal 7
Pirlo 7.5
Marchisio 8
De Ceglie 6.5

Vucinic 7
Matri 7.5

Giovinco 7
Asamoah 6.5
Pogba N.R

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a performance!!!
Had a great time in a Pub with few more juventinis:D
Great match,:tup: to everyone!

and on top of everything....ZEMAN:lol:

Forza Juve!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)