[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Roma (29th Sept - 2012) (18 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

• Zeman

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
WΏΏdy;3877486 said:
Zeman with a heart attack on the touchline and craps himself manages to survive but never to coach another team again, Vidal to break Totti's nose and take him out for a few months, Quag to score a hattrick followed with goals by bendtner,matri and vucinic.
Quag not starting apparently. I find it strange that Conte won't give any front pair any kind of continuity. And especially when he's earned it. how do you expect a scoring team if all our fwds always fear being dropped if they don't score in one game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
Hey I wanted to ask for a favour, if anyone could be bothered. I'm writing an article on Juventus-Roma, and the history between it. And I was wondering if anyone had some interesting points or stories related to the history of this game? I know this is random, and will probably and rightfully be ignored. But if anyone has time to spare, and has some interesting and possibly little known facts and info about it I'd be ever so grateful!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Last year we drew alot,don't panic .
We will win this .
Not paniking but is worrysome that our mid is not being as imposing as last year... that barzagli looks slower every match, that Pirlo is out of gas, that Giovinco is approaching wrongly the games, that we have no conte on the sidelines, that our posession game have suffered a hit as of late...

And on top of that, this year we have fierce competition in Fiorentina and Napoli,,,, unlike last year when our main opponent was an injury plagued inconsistent Milan squad.

This year we also have CL, and everysingle team we face wants to play the game of their live against us in serieA and Coppa.

SUmmary, we need to step up and fast. We have an even better squad than last year...we need to show our superiority.

---------- Post Merged at 13:19 ----------

Hey I wanted to ask for a favour, if anyone could be bothered. I'm writing an article on Juventus-Roma, and the history between it. And I was wondering if anyone had some interesting points or stories related to the history of this game? I know this is random, and will probably and rightfully be ignored. But if anyone has time to spare, and has some interesting and possibly little known facts and info about it I'd be ever so grateful!
A batistuta free kick that pwned us the year they won their last scudetto.
Totti´s infamous 4-0.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would play 4-4-2

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini De Ceglie
Isla Vidal Marchisio Asamoah
Quagliarella Vucinic​

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I would play 4-4-2

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini De Ceglie
Isla Vidal Marchisio Asamoah
Quagliarella Vucinic​
That would be very versatile. It could look as 4-3-3 too! And easily 3-5-2.

---------- Post Merged at 21:52 ----------

Antonio Conte has submitted a 24-man squad for Saturday night’s clash with Roma at Juventus Stadium.

Midfielder Simone Padoin returns to the group after shaking off a thigh injury.

The full squad to face the Giallorossi is as follows:

1 Buffon
2 Lucio
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
6 Pogba
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
11 De Ceglie
12 Giovinco
15 Barzagli
17 Bendtner
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
23 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
32 Matri
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
39 Marrone

juventus.com

Pirlo will start and I’m sure he’ll play a key part against the Giallorossi. Does he need to rest? Our staff are prepared, I’ve been around in my time and must say that our backroom set-up is of the highest level.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Quag not starting apparently. I find it strange that Conte won't give any front pair any kind of continuity. And especially when he's earned it. how do you expect a scoring team if all our fwds always fear being dropped if they don't score in one game.
I would have retained quag. But i dont blame conte because nowadays is not like when DP and trez were paired. Both of them knew pretty well their game and knew how to be effective.

Right now, all our forwards are struggling to find their optimal playing style/Metagame or are battling with morale issues like Matri.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Not paniking but is worrysome that our mid is not being as imposing as last year... that barzagli looks slower every match, that Pirlo is out of gas, that Giovinco is approaching wrongly the games, that we have no conte on the sidelines, that our posession game have suffered a hit as of late...

And on top of that, this year we have fierce competition in Fiorentina and Napoli,,,, unlike last year when our main opponent was an injury plagued inconsistent Milan squad.

This year we also have CL, and everysingle team we face wants to play the game of their live against us in serieA and Coppa.

SUmmary, we need to step up and fast. We have an even better squad than last year...we need to show our superiority.

Totti´s infamous 4-0.
Haaa?

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

Totti´s infamous 4-0.
U r having too high opinion of our last year team. Don't u remember we were heaving as many draws as wins. Competition is stronger this year but so is our team (compare last and this year squad, should be enough to get u out of panick mode). Form of the team is live matter, it is changing in time. I would like that change to be up, to have best form in the end of the season. :beer:
Roma is not in the group of teams that r stronger this year ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)