[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Lazio (August 31, 2013) (36 Viewers)

MoM

• Bonucci

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #267
    Boban talking shit

:ghey:
    What is he saying?

- - - Updated - - -

I again agree with your ratings. I'm happy to see you didn't give Gigi a bad rating despite your comments in the match thread :D He was great.
    I just made one comment that he was shaky, he did a strange save right after conceding and I thought he was going to let them equalize. Other than that, these shots that were being fired at our goal were really dangerous and he did his best to stop them.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #274
    Not really. I'd say at United, even though he wasnt a starter.

But at Juve, will eventually be his best.
    I don't watch EPL at all, is he playing better with us (so far) or is it difficult to compare his roles?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Tevez making the number 10 shine with his own glow.

Del piero was an elegant knights with silver cape, Tevez on the other hand is a fukin bloodthirsty berseker in comparison.

The similarities? Both are fukin good in their own way.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    I don't watch EPL at all, is he playing better with us (so far) or is it difficult to compare his roles?
    I wouldnt say he's playing better. He's playing exactly like I thought he'd play. He never had a proper continuity playing at United and City because of competition and Injuries and the shit with Manchini.

Since he's our star striker, I expect him to break his scoring record in season for us.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Tevez making the number 10 shine with his own glow.

Del piero was an elegant knights with silver cape, Tevez on the other hand is a fukin bloodthirsty berseker in comparison.

The similarities? Both are fukin good in their own way.
    Great summation :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)