[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Lazio (August 31, 2013) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Bonucci

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
So that's 8-1 against Lazio in a matter of two weeks. Saying that the 4-0 scoreline in the Supercoppa doesn't give an accurate picture of the difference between the two teams is now retarded.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
So that's 8-1 against Lazio in a matter of two weeks. Saying that the 4-0 scoreline in the Supercoppa doesn't give an accurate picture of the difference between the two teams is now retarded.
We would have destroyed them if we just closed up the mid to stop those crazy shots. What a nice feeling to put 8 goals past Marchetti.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I thought Vidal was our best player, but I'm giving a vote to Bonny. That guy has to get some votes tonight, because he was fantastic.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I thought Vidal was our best player, but I'm giving a vote to Bonny. That guy has to get some votes tonight, because he was fantastic.
Bonucci had a fantastic game but I gave it to Vidal. Those goals were top drawer stuff.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #235
    Brilliant performance.

Buffon 7

Barzagli 7
    Bonucci 7.5
    Chiellini 7

Lichtsteiner 6
    Vidal 8
    Pirlo 6.5
    Pogba 6.5
    Asamoah 5.5

Vucinic 7
    Tevez 7.5

Isla 6
    Ogbonna 6
    Quagliarella 6

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    For a period it got a wee bit scary at the end of 1st half with lazio's shots coming at Gigi left and roght, but other than that it was a classy performance. loved the whole team :tup::heart:
    El Apache's workrate is the perfect mach to The Vuc's uberlazy approach :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We were very good, but I actually thought we have a lot more to give. Obviously with Tevez now we have that quality to link and finish up front, which is going to give us a few easier results. We are taking pressure off ourselves, rather than making hard work taking chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)