[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (2 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Great second half comeback by the players tonight - the difference between halves was as clear as the difference between fielding Giovinco or keeping him on the bench. Sebastian is a true world class talent, someone who should have been starting all season, so don't listen to the talking heads that are a couple people (you know who you are). Giovinco should have been starting all season, and I'm glad I have been proven correct in that respect because I love this team. Ranieri is a kind person but all he does is change things when he is proven wrong as opposed to making the sensical moves before the inevitable takes place. Just imagine how many more points we could have with Giovinco starting all these matches... who knows, perhaps we would be top of the table.

Second half was fantastic but that was mostly inspired by Giovinco's ability to take on players and open up space for others. The midfield finally won the battle after Tiago was subbed, someone who I still think is a good player - although I was wrong in saying he is a good fit for this team because he just can't deliver as the main "go to guy" in midfield, which he never was anyway. Put him in with Diego and Sissoko and he'll be amazing. But the team did a great job coming back in the second half - with the main applauds going to Giovinco in midfield, someone who should have been starting all this fucking long, as we have been saying.

Only ratings I have are these:

Giovinco - You are the man, brother. 9

Ranieri - Thank you for finally starting Giovinco and also fielding the youngsters from Primavera. 6.5

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but molinaro played very well tonight. he was cheered by the crowd a lot, made many tackles.
:)
My argumetns about Molinaro with Cronios made me follow the guy closely whenever he plays. He was excellent in the last 3 months and i always gave him high ratings. But tonight i think that he didn't play at the same level, as far as his defending is concerned, and that's why he gets a low rating from me. But the hell with it, who cares, lets talk Seba :p

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Brilliant second half... Absolutely amazing.. What a come back..

Buffon: Just for saving the Di Vaio header he deserves 7
Grygera: Solid and ran alot. 7
Melberg: Looked really out of place but did his best. 6
Chiellini: Was solid but still waiting for the porper Chiellini we all now 6.5
Molinaro: Shares a blame on the goal with the defense. Deserves praise for his continuous runs on the left flank. Did well to protect the defense in some moments 7
Salihamidzic: Amazing performance by Hasan. It is really tough not to chose him as the best player 8.5
Tiago: The least of the performers. Was a big whole in our midfield in the first half. 5
Marchisio: An absolute ROCK. Excellent distribution of the ball as well. 8
Giovinco: Did every single thing right. 9.5
Iaquinta: Decent runs, he disappeared in many moments of the game. Did assist giovinco for his goal. 6.5
Del Piero: Wasted some chances but was really out there. He ran alot, created alot and scored a brace. What could you ask more. 8

Poulsen: Decent performance. No mistakes 6.5

Ranieri: No mistakes. Good choice of subbing Tiago at half time. 8
i like this ratings......

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
buffon- 6.5, not much do do after the first goal.

grygera-5.5

mellberg-6.0

chiellini-7.0- very secure in back done well.

molinaro-5.5 not at his best.

giovinco-9.5 MOM!!!! great game played amazingly, ripped them a new asshole.

tiago-N/A

marchisio-8.0 worked vert hard and had a great match.

salihamdzic- 9.0 other MOM lol- gret game today by brazzo, set up a goal and scored one excellent.

del piero-7.5 great goals in the second half, wasnt the best in the first but thats what we need to see more often, needed the goals! forza alex!

iaquinta-6.5 worked hard at times and was dangerous at times. ok

subs

poulsen- 7.0 felt his presence straight away at half time.

daud-N/A not enough time on the field but i did see him win two great balls and make dangerous runs

immobile- N/A same as daud.

ranieri-7.0
didnt do anything wrong today made good subs.

forza juve!!

good win in the end.

in all that you forgot to rate giovinco?

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
you know even at half time when we were down 0-1..i just couldn't stop smiling,astonished by Giovinco's performance..was not happy but truly entertained when it was half time...
So 10/10 for Seba20,pure magic..

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Im not going to bother rating everyone so:

8.5 - Gio---------1 Goal, 1 Assist, Countless skillz
8 - Brazzo-------1 Goal, 2 Assist
8 - Marchisio----A Class holding midfielder!, tackles, positioning, distribution, energy!
7.5 - Delpie----------Brace, should be higher, but really didn't do well except for the goals, had more than enough chances for a hattrick

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A bit strick for 4-1 don't ya think?
Well, the match is 90 minutes, the ratings is for the whole match, not the second half only.

Oh, and I agree with Jack's ratings.

I would say 7 for Del Piero is maybe a tad generous, though.
Well, he scored two goals, that has a price as well. And true he made lots of mistakes but he was active the entire time and that's enough to trouble the defenders.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
we're seeing the best of Gio on the flank sticking in those crosses and supporting the strikers. Think we should keep him where he is. Hes adapting to that left hand side superbly.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Well, the match is 90 minutes, the ratings is for the whole match, not the second half only.

Well, he scored two goals, that has a price as well. And true he made lots of mistakes but he was active the entire time and that's enough to trouble the defenders.
And hit the post twice.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #275
    - With more than 65% of the squad missing, we managed to score 4goals in 45min.

- I dedicate Del Piero's brace to v1r2r3t4u5l and the likes for insulting him the other day.

- Salihamidzic stole the show tonight, too good to be true. Was tough picking between him and Giovinco but I'll have to go with Brazzo for playing almost perfect when he's hitting his late 30's.

- Why are some of you feeling generous giving Ale 7? He had a perfect game, so what if he missed a couple of chances? The more he was missing the more it was obvious he was going to score. 7.5 at least for Ale

- Mellberg is our best defender and Chiellini should learn from him a thing or two.

- Ranieri should be applauded for his fantastic 2nd half.

- I hope we don't only praise Giovinco, Sali or even Del Piero. Looking at our situation and the problems we are facing, they all deserve to be praised.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Despite the great performances by Sali this evening I voted just solo Giovinco because he was simply brilliant and IMO he deserves it.
    I think Sal being voted a MOM just a reaction to the player we found suddenly at our hands filling Camo's shoes because he's miles ahead of Marchionni.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    The fact that ( ok brazzo isnt a youngster :p ) our youngsters are getting more important for us is amazing. the way marchisio took care of business in midfield and giovinco upfront was simply outstanding, no other word can cover their performance.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    lets not get all crazy after beating a bottom of the table team

jsut a friendly reminder
    We know dude, these days we don't hesitate to celebrate as you never know when the next win will be delivered. Join the crowd & forget your troubles.
    Somebody stole your bed ... don't worry, be happy :D

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    Buffon 7:

Grygera 6
    Mellberg 6.6
    Chiellini 6.5
    Molinaro 6

Sali 7.7 MOM
    Tiago 5.5
    Marchisio 7
    Gio 7.5

Iaquinta 6
    Del Piero 6.5

Poulsen 6.5

CR 7, thanks to Poulsen and bolocking at half time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)