[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (4 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
What a stunning game by Giovinco. Man of the match by a mile. Started attacks and got a goal and an assist to his name. The rest of the season is going to be great if he is played often.

I loved Del Piero's celebration for his first goal. The emotions just came out in that :touched: Great game at the end for him, unlucky to not get a hattrick though. 257 now guys.

Brazzo was also brilliant. Assist + goal.

Second half was amazing by us. We owned.

Also, what a save by Buffon.

Oct 2, 2005
SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO OLEEEEEEE SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO OLEEEEEEEEEE SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO OLEEEEEEEEEEE :weee:

MAMMA MIA

if there was a definition of Joga Bonito it was Giovinco, in all the years ive been following him, that was by far his best game both domestically and internationally
YES. THE BOY HAS COME GOOD!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
@Alen, Molinaro had a great second half... He was at least as good as Chiellini...

@Dusan, dude what happened to your post match ratings? Not enought people caring? :p

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Brilliant second half... Absolutely amazing.. What a come back..

Buffon: Just for saving the Di Vaio header he deserves 7
Grygera: Solid and ran alot. 7
Melberg: Looked really out of place but did his best. 6
Chiellini: Was solid but still waiting for the porper Chiellini we all now 6.5
Molinaro: Shares a blame on the goal with the defense. Deserves praise for his continuous runs on the left flank. Did well to protect the defense in some moments 7
Salihamidzic: Amazing performance by Hasan. It is really tough not to chose him as the best player 8.5
Tiago: The least of the performers. Was a big whole in our midfield in the first half. 5
Marchisio: An absolute ROCK. Excellent distribution of the ball as well. 8
Giovinco: Did every single thing right. 9.5
Iaquinta: Decent runs, he disappeared in many moments of the game. Did assist giovinco for his goal. 6.5
Del Piero: Wasted some chances but was really out there. He ran alot, created alot and scored a brace. What could you ask more. 8

Poulsen: Decent performance. No mistakes 6.5

Ranieri: No mistakes. Good choice of subbing Tiago at half time. 8

Sep 1, 2002
Buffon 6.5 – He didn’t have much work to do. The conceded goal and one save. But what a save.
Grygera 5.5 – He was very bad in defense and not involved in attack.
Molinaro 5.5 – His worst match after christmas. He was late most of the time. That superb tackle at the very beginning of the match gives him +0.5pts.
Mellberg 6.0 – Ok
Chiellini 6.5 – Very solid.
Marchisio 6.5 – Bad in the first half, done the job in the second.
Tiago 4.0 – I hate players who don’t care about the match.
Salihamidzic 9.0 – Amazing, amazing Brazzo. Scored a goal, assisted 2 goals and could have had 3 more assists after he sent brilliant passes to Giovinco, Del Piero and Iaquinta to find themselves one on one with the keeper.
Giovinco 9.5 – MOM :touched: Back in the summer I could hardly wait for the new season only because I wanted to see Seba do his magic. Tonight he made me a proud and excited fan. Ranieri don’t be silly, play the kid. He destroyed Bologna. Scored one, assisted one.
Del Piero 7.5 – What the hell. I know many of you will say he didn’t deserve it. And yes, he was awful for a long time but he still scored two goals and he never gave up.
Iaquinta 6.5 – He was fighting, yes, but he frustrated me a lot whenever he fell on the ground. And he did fall at least 15 times.

Poulsen 7.0 – Different Juve with him instead of the ballerina
Daud – N/A
Immobile – N/A

Ranieri 6.5 – No positive or negative points for the starting line-up. It was expected and all he had. He gets positive +1 points for seeing that Tiago was invisible and for putting Poulsen early on. Of course, +0.5 for giving a chance to the kids at the end.
If they score two goals it is deserved.

Gio and DP can play in the same team.

Scudetto here we come.

Oct 2, 2005
I loved Del Piero's celebration for his first goal. The emotions just came out in that :touched: Great game at the end for him, unlucky to not get a hattrick though. 257 now guys.
yeah, before this game he had only scored ONE goal from open play in serie a. in an interview a while ago he said that was dissapointing, so it all came out today....

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
ok now i see a real juventus man in Giovinco!
his moves are so sick they need the best doctors
and his passes so fucking tight, tighter than a 5 year old virgin

He works hard, is tough, is fast, is skillful, has flair, has teamwork...oh my god...sky is the limit, Giovinco...we believe in u

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
icεmαή;1931031 said:
@Alen, Molinaro had a great second half... He was at least as good as Chiellini...
Molinaro had a decent game because Marchisio covered for him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well, we did have a piss poor 1st half.
Yeah but we had a great second half display.

You need to take into account the first half everyone bar Giovinco deserved a 4.
I don't think he was that bad.Actually he was one of the players who did something.

icεmαή;1931031 said:
@Dusan, dude what happened to your post match ratings? Not enought people caring? :p
:p I gave up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
buffon- 6.5, not much do do after the first goal.

grygera-5.5

mellberg-6.0

chiellini-7.0- very secure in back done well.

molinaro-5.5 not at his best.

giovinco-9.5 MOM!!!! great game played amazingly, ripped them a new asshole.

tiago-N/A

marchisio-8.0 worked vert hard and had a great match.

salihamdzic- 9.0 other MOM lol- gret game today by brazzo, set up a goal and scored one excellent.

del piero-7.5 great goals in the second half, wasnt the best in the first but thats what we need to see more often, needed the goals! forza alex!

iaquinta-6.5 worked hard at times and was dangerous at times. ok

subs

poulsen- 7.0 felt his presence straight away at half time.

daud-N/A not enough time on the field but i did see him win two great balls and make dangerous runs

immobile- N/A same as daud.

ranieri-7.0
didnt do anything wrong today made good subs.

forza juve!!

good win in the end.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
ok now i see a real juventus man in Giovinco!
his moves are so sick they need the best doctors
and his passes so fucking tight, tighter than a 5 year old virgin

He works hard, is tough, is fast, is skillful, has flair, has teamwork...oh my god...sky is the limit, Giovinco...we believe in u
I knew something was amiss with you .... paedophile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)